Everybody Loves Raymond

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm gonna miss that show (that's one of my favorites) - the last espisode is on this coming Monday night (90 mins) -
icon_sad.gif
They had a long run with that show, I got the box dvd set - it is so funny... I thought I heard they're having a Raymond marathon on sometime this weekend if I'm not mistaken...hmmmm gotta check that out....
smile.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* I'm gonna miss that show (that's one of my favorites) - the last espisode is on this coming Monday night (90 mins) -
icon_sad.gif
They had a long run with that show, I got the box dvd set - it is so funny... I thought I heard they're having a Raymond marathon on sometime this weekend if I'm not mistaken...hmmmm gotta check that out....
smile.gif
looks like we better buy back ups of those dvd's ! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I love this show. I am very sad that it is ending. I think it definately portrays how some families actually interact.

it's a good show, i guess. i'll watch it if it's on, but i won't come to the tv just for it.

Originally Posted by Naturally OH ...ANOTHER show I'm gonna miss! GOD that show was so funny ..and it reminded me of my family at times (or my parents)! I'll have to make sure I either watch Monday's show ..or tape it to watch later! I know what you mean - remindes me of our family growing up too!!!
redface.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* I'm gonna miss that show (that's one of my favorites) - the last espisode is on this coming Monday night (90 mins) -
icon_sad.gif
smile.gif

Any one watch KIng of queens? My Husband and I love that show its so funny,and reminds us of each other,we were both rasied in Queen n.y.We have it on dvd too.No doubt Raymond will be on dvd too!

Originally Posted by Naturally I watch that one also ...Okay ..I have a question ..did She get larger or what? I don't remember her being quite the size she is now! I'm not saying she's fat or anything ..but she looks bigger!
She definitely got bigger after she had her daughter Sofia.But I think she looks great,I love her attitude about not wanting to drop pounds so hurriedly after having a baby like other stars do.She said she just wanted to focus on her first born,As long as she is healthy and keeps herself wellkept then I dont think its so bad that she isn't super skinny anymore.

Latest posts

Back