everyday exercise

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
most of us have a weekly routine of intense workouts 3 or 4 days a week, but is there an exercise that you do everyday? one of the maintenance things that you do just to keep the old bod together on a daily basis?

the exercises that i do without fail - situps (do these with my heels elevated until i burnout - up to about 75)

side leg raises for obliques (2 to 3 sets of 15 each side)

bicycles (try to do 50, but only up to about 30 each side until i burnout)

i'm going for the six-pack!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by monniej most of us have a weekly routine of intense workouts 3 or 4 days a week, but is there an exercise that you do everyday? one of the maintenance things that you do just to keep the old bod together on a daily basis?
the exercises that i do without fail - situps (do these with my heels elevated until i burnout - up to about 75)

claps.gif

I try to at least do some yoga and stretching every day. I've been keeping up with it pretty well except for on weekends. My boyfriend is home all day on weekends so I don't have any privacy to work out. I just don't like people watching me while I'm working out.

Ok, I must be a slacker because there's nothing that I do everyday... I get bored way too easily and I've found that the workouts that I do for the 6 days even need tweaking each week so that I don't just say forget it... Like today was Core Secrets day but I decided to use a stability ball workout that I took out of Self and then that bored me so I started making stuff up as I went along... but that ended up being more intense so I'm really happy with it... but if I had had a standard set that I did everyday without fail, I'd probably not stick with it...
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by monniej

most of us have a weekly routine of intense workouts 3 or 4 days a week, but is there an exercise that you do everyday? one of the maintenance things that you do just to keep the old bod together on a daily basis?

claps.gif

I try to run 1-2 miles everyday.....TRY key word LOL

i run everyday. if i don't run, i will do the elliptical at the gym. it makes me feel better to move and sweat. i love that high! :icon_love

well i pretty much go to the gym everyday,i do the trendmill at a 10%incline for 30 min,then i do machines,i mainly focus on my tummy and my legs.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You go Girl !!!

Originally Posted by monniej most of us have a weekly routine of intense workouts 3 or 4 days a week, but is there an exercise that you do everyday? one of the maintenance things that you do just to keep the old bod together on a daily basis?

claps.gif

Latest posts

Back