Everyday lipstick!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to have a new everyday lipstick so I can wear it any time any season! Now I have Estee Lauder's Pure Color Crystal #301 Crystal Baby,it's a beautifyl pinky beige color! But it's almost over and I want to try something new in pinky peachy colors,not nude beige because I look like dead,maybe it's my skintone,and I when I wear beige lipsticks or glosses I look like dead! So I want your suggestions,any brand I don't care as long it has a lustre/glossy finish because I have dry lips!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i honestly think mac's viva glam 5 lipstick is a great everyday lippie!

I use MADAME B by MAC almost everyday.. that and ChicaBoom. both have some shimmer to them.. nice neutral pinky tones.

What color is exactly Viva Glam V? I've tried once the Viva Glam V lpglass and it's a little too mauve!

Originally Posted by Sophia What color is exactly Viva Glam V? I've tried once the Viva Glam V lpglass and it's a little too mauve! VGV is difficult to describe because it is so neutral! Its sort of a medium pinkish-mauve, with a glossy finish (its a Lustre). I've found the the VGV lipglass is slightly darker than the lipstick. Hmmm.... another suggestion is MAC lipstick in "Moderne", another neutral tone that is equal parts pink, nude, and mauve-ish (on the website it is described as a "dirty neutral"). If you're into more peachy-pink tones, my favorite is "Freckletone": its a medium peach tone, and goes with everything!
Good Luck!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks so much ikebana!!!Maybe I'll check out Flecktone!

Originally Posted by ikebana VGV is difficult to describe because it is so neutral! Its sort of a medium pinkish-mauve, with a glossy finish (its a Lustre). I've found the the VGV lipglass is slightly darker than the lipstick. Hmmm.... another suggestion is MAC lipstick in "Moderne", another neutral tone that is equal parts pink, nude, and mauve-ish (on the website it is described as a "dirty neutral"). If you're into more peachy-pink tones, my favorite is "Freckletone": its a medium peach tone, and goes with everything!
Good Luck!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks Trisha!!

Originally Posted by Trisha These are my fave everyday l/s
Stila Wendy - a rosey colour

Stila Pixie - nudeish pink (not too nude tho)

NARS Dolce Vita - rosey

Chantecaille Pegasus - pinky nude

Latest posts

Back