Everyone Poops.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
0916291456.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif

Quote from this wonderful book:

An elephant makes a big poop--a mouse makes a tiny poop." These straightforward observations mark the beginning of Taro Gomi's wonderful picture book

This got me thinking, what type of poop does MakeupTalk make?

Originally Posted by lilyindavis I think it would be shaped like a lipstick!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
haha

Ok this is bizarre!
icon_eek.gif

Like many good things of beauty, it would be compact, environmentally friendly, and unscented!!!!!

Talking Poop makes me feel rightat home. My mother is the "Farting Queen" and my daughter is following in her foot steps. I'd vote on Makeup Talk's poop being soft but firm, lol, and nicely scented, like maybe cucumber and melon scent (like a candle, lol). Or maybe Makepup Talk could have a variety of poop. Unscented Poop, vanilla scented poop, poop that smells like your favorite perfume..the list could be endless.

Originally Posted by girl_geek lol, Tony, the topics you come up with...

Originally Posted by Tony(admin)
0916291456.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.gif

<!--StartFragment -->Quote from this wonderful book:

An elephant makes a big poop--a mouse makes a tiny poop." These straightforward observations mark the beginning of Taro Gomi's wonderful picture book

<!--StartFragment -->This got me thinking, what type of poop does MakeupTalk make?

"money" for the creators of the site? LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) MOney? I don't get it I was KIDDING! What I meant was...the people that own this site makes money out of the ads, I was just saying that because I work for a newspaper and we make money out of ads
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by bluebird26

I was KIDDING! What I meant was...the people that own this site makes money out of the ads, I was just saying that because I work for a newspaper and we make money out of ads
icon_rolleyes.gif

DOH! lol k, no probs

Latest posts

Back