Everyone's Story!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, i played this on another forum before & we had so much fun doing it.

Basically, i'll start off with the 1st line of the story & then the next person can copy and past my line & then will add the 2nd line & it goes on & on & on...! Up for it? Here goes:

It was a cold, wet & dreary morning...

It was a cold, wet & dreary morning.

The power had gone out during the night, and I lay shivering under my bed-covers trying to keep warm.

The power had gone out during the night, and I lay shivering under my bed-covers trying to keep warm.

I leaned over and drank 3 glasses of Vodka to keep warm, then just as I sat up, I heard a knock at my bedroom door

I leaned over and drank 3 glasses of Vodka to keep warm, then just as I sat up, I heard a knock at my bedroom door

My body froze all over as somebody opened the door. Who the hell was it? I thought i was alone in the house..

My body froze all over as somebody opened the door. Who the hell was it? I thought i was alone in the house..

"Hiya, Miles!" said this cheery voice I recognized as my longtime friend, Sarah.

"Hiya, Miles!" said this cheery voice I recognized as my longtime friend, Sarah.

How the hell have you gotten so FAT, Miles, I thought you were an everyday runner

How the hell have you gotten so FAT, Miles, I thought you were an everyday runner

"Well damn, Sarah. It's good to see you, too."

Sorry Sarah, but I just thought you had put on some Lbs. How's the 3 pack a day smoking habit going?

Sorry Sarah, but I just thought you had put on some Lbs. How's the 3 pack a day smoking habit going?

Actually I had to give up the smoking because I started taking belly dancing classes, you should try it too!

Actually I had to give up the smoking because I started taking belly dancing classes, you should try it too!

"I can't" said Sarah, "I've just joined the local nunnery and am forbidden to show any skin from the neck down"

"I can't" said Sarah, "I've just joined the local nunnery and am forbidden to show any skin from the neck down"

"But what about when you posed for Playboy last year for $10,000?" Miles asked

"Well," exclaimed Sarah, "When I saw the issue after print, and saw that that my once chubby love handles had now disappeared, I figured it was an act of god - so I figured I'd show my grattitude by a life of servitude."

"Well," exclaimed Sarah, "When I saw the issue after print, and saw that that my once chubby love handles had now disappeared, I figured it was an act of god - so I figured I'd show my grattitude by a life of servitude."

Miles stop, and turn looking at Sarah mysteriously says" Did you know that there was a second person taking pictures of you that day?"

Miles stop, and turn looking at Sarah mysteriously says" Did you know that there was a second person taking pictures of you that day?"

What the hell? But there was nobody else in that studio except YOU

*cough cough* Ahem, i'm bumping this coz this story isn't over by a long shot!

& all I could think about was teleporting to a warm, sunny island in the south pacific...

Latest posts

Back