evian affinity

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
has anyone ever tried or know someone who's tried these products? it's by evian (the ones with the water bottles). i'm especially wanting to know how the spray mist works. there are NO reviews ANYWHERE!

thanks!

I have tried the Evian mineral water spray and didn't like it too much. I have dry skin and after I sprayed it, it seemed that it dried it out even more.

P2043_hero.jpg

Originally Posted by Mariposa I have tried the Evian mineral water spray and didn't like it too much. I have dry skin and after I sprayed it, it seemed that it dried it out even more.
P2043_hero.jpg

marisol, that's because you have to spray it and then put your moisturizer on. i can't remember where i've read it, but that's exactly what it said. i wish i could remember why, but i'm stumped
frown.gif

janelle, thanks! i'll look into those!

I have a skin moisturizing spray up for swap/sale, from Eternalis, if you're interested. Nice stuff, if you need that extra hydration. LMK!

Originally Posted by Jennifer marisol, that's because you have to spray it and then put your moisturizer on. i can't remember where i've read it, but that's exactly what it said. i wish i could remember why, but i'm stumped
frown.gif

I thought I could use those just as a "refresher" like at work or on a plane. Origins has a good one but I can't remember the name.

I began a revew... but I never did it completly... sorry...

I use Evian products everyday if you want some informations about them.

tongue.gif
here are those I often use.

If anyone wants more details about évian affinity, I'm here to help you!!!
tongue.gif

Avène is when your skin is "tired", or with "red zones"

I also use a cream call but I finished it yesterday and so took a photo of an advert I have in my magazin, do you happyderm? it's a wonderful cream I LOVE!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

www.lorealparis.fr/happyderm click on EUROPE and FRANCE. This product doesn't exist in UK and I don't know in the USA.
redface.gif

Try this -> http://www.evian-affinity.com/

and never use a brumisateur (spary water) when you have a dry skin. It's especially in summer when you're hot, it's antiperspirant and you keep a beautiful skin face even when you're in you car, in a traffic jam or under the sun during your shopping. But only in summer of course, only to "dry" and "refresh" your skin.

Originally Posted by Jennifer marisol, that's because you have to spray it and then put your moisturizer on. i can't remember where i've read it, but that's exactly what it said. i wish i could remember why, but i'm stumped
frown.gif

if you read it recently, it was in the april britney spears issue of allure in the travel section. i read it too and thought hmmm.....i never follow up with moisturizer either. i just love the refreshing blast of cold water.
if any of you prefer the three pack of the smallest size, stock up now because theyre being d/c.

yes, halo, that's where i read it! thanks!

marie, thanks! the packaging here is so much different from things in europe (as i've seen lots of times). i wish i had some skin care stuff, like garnier and certain l'oreal products, like the one you showed
frown.gif

I would not use anything of those "spray on" waters for the face. They are so dehydrating for the skin. On the other hand if you apply a moisturizer directly afterwards than you'd be sealing the moisture in. Just to spray it over makeup to set it, is too drying for skin. HTHs!

Originally Posted by SusieQ Just to spray it over makeup to set it do you think that'd work? i'd think it mess my makeup up!
thanks
smile.gif

Oh no, Jennifer not on makeup; I meant to spray over bare skin and then seal with your moisturizer.

On a full face of makeup, take a damp face cloth, and just dab your face with it. This will set your foundation.

Originally Posted by SusieQ Oh no, Jennifer not on makeup; I meant to spray over bare skin and then seal with your moisturizer.
On a full face of makeup, take a damp face cloth, and just dab your face with it. This will set your foundation.

oh, wow. i never knew that! thank you!

i spray it on over a full face of makeup with no problems.
smile.gif
it really does help to set my powder foundation and give it a slightly dewy look.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse i spray it on over a full face of makeup with no problems.
smile.gif
it really does help to set my powder foundation and give it a slightly dewy look. can this be just water in general or the spray, which obviously has ingredients in them?

Thanks for all this info! I was wondering about this line too and the skin products you have and use over there in France.

Originally Posted by Jennifer can this be just water in general or the spray, which obviously has ingredients in them? i havent used the other sprays, so hopefully someone has a better answer for you. i dont see how it could hurt, but you wont get the moisturizing properties and vitamins if you put it on over makeup, of course.

Originally Posted by Haloinrverse i havent used the other sprays, so hopefully someone has a better answer for you. i dont see how it could hurt, but you wont get the moisturizing properties and vitamins if you put it on over makeup, of course. thank you!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back