Ex-‘Idol’ contestant claims Abdul affair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Report: Clark outlines relationship in book proposal By Jeannette Walls

MSNBC

Updated: 9:08 p.m. ET April 21, 2005

Has Paula Abdul been judging more than the singing talents of the hopefuls on “American Idol�

Corey Clark, a 24-year-old former contestant, is claiming that he had a “secret affair†with the 42-year-old judge from the hit show, according to the new issue of Globe magazine. Clarke reportedly is claiming that he had sex with Abdul in the guest room of her house, that she paid some of his expenses and promised to fund his career to the tune of $2 million, and that she made him vow to keep their relationship a secret. The allegations are reportedly from a book proposal that Clark has been shopping to publishers.

“[Abdul] told [Clark] she wanted to look out for him and be his ‘special friend,’†according to the Globe article. “But he claims she warned him that he couldn’t tell anyone or she’d make things very hard for him, cautioning, ‘Don’t screw me or you’ll be sorry.’†The proposal apparently also describes how Abdul once came up behind Clark, rubbed his neck, and then they began “kissing passionately and feeling each other up†as they moved to the guest bedroom.

Clark got booted from the show after it was revealed that he faced charges of assaulting his teenage sister and clashing with police while resisting arrest.

The article also says that Clark was told that another "American Idol" contestant, Justin Guarini, "bragged about having an affair with Paula." Guarini's rep denies there was any affair.

Abdul’s spokesperson couldn't be reached for comment, but the Globe article says that Abdul “disputes the allegations contained in the book proposal.â€

Separately, ABC is reportedly working on a “potentially explosive exposé†on “American Idol,†possibly about “the relationship between ‘Idol’ judges and contestants,†according to Variety magazine.

<script type="text/javascript">document.write("");</script>Jeannette Walls Delivers the Scoop<script type="text/javascript">document.write('');</script> Monday through Thursday on MSNBC.com

Originally Posted by Marisol

Report: Clark outlines relationship in book proposal By Jeannette WallsMSNBC

Updated: 9:08 p.m. ET April 21, 2005

Has Paula Abdul been judging more than the singing talents of the hopefuls on “American Idol”?

Corey Clark, a 24-year-old former contestant, is claiming that he had a “secret affair” with the 42-year-old judge from the hit show, according to the new issue of Globe magazine. Clarke reportedly is claiming that he had sex with Abdul in the guest room of her house, that she paid some of his expenses and promised to fund his career to the tune of $2 million, and that she made him vow to keep their relationship a secret. The allegations are reportedly from a book proposal that Clark has been shopping to publishers.

“[Abdul] told [Clark] she wanted to look out for him and be his ‘special friend,’” according to the Globe article. “But he claims she warned him that he couldn’t tell anyone or she’d make things very hard for him, cautioning, ‘Don’t screw me or you’ll be sorry.’” The proposal apparently also describes how Abdul once came up behind Clark, rubbed his neck, and then they began “kissing passionately and feeling each other up” as they moved to the guest bedroom.

Clark got booted from the show after it was revealed that he faced charges of assaulting his teenage sister and clashing with police while resisting arrest.

The article also says that Clark was told that another "American Idol" contestant, Justin Guarini, "bragged about having an affair with Paula." Guarini's rep denies there was any affair.

Abdul’s spokesperson couldn't be reached for comment, but the Globe article says that Abdul “disputes the allegations contained in the book proposal.”

Separately, ABC is reportedly working on a “potentially explosive exposé” on “American Idol,” possibly about “the relationship between ‘Idol’ judges and contestants,” according to Variety magazine.

document.write("");Jeannette Walls Delivers the Scoopdocument.write(''); Monday through Thursday on MSNBC.com

WOo hoo, "she's a cold hearted snake" lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) WOo hoo, "she's a cold hearted girl" lol I thought that she was more "Under the Influence" if you believe the stories that are being posted about her and her drug use.
icon_biggrin.gif

Yet another reason I don't like AI--too much drama.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Whoever he is, he needs to get over his lack of fame & move on.

Originally Posted by keaLoha Yet another reason I don't like AI--too much drama.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Whoever he is, he needs to get over his lack of fame & move on. LMAO so true. but i do love watching the competition.

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 does anyone have a pics? lol Here are some pics.
corey2.jpg

sq-idol-corey-clark-site-fo.jpg

and his lovely mug shot

coreyclarkmug.jpg

Cory Clark???
icon_eek.gif
OMG... sorta reminds me of that guy Mario who quit the show,, she should of gone after "him".....LOL

Do ye think he's just trying to make some cash off a false story or do ye think its true guys??

i remember that guy he was actually not bad til his whole rap sheet got out and he was gone.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) ew nasty UGST,,, HE'S SO FOUL LOOKING. & ITS PROB. A FALSE STORY ESPECIALLY COMING FROM THE GLOBE....AH, WASN'T THAT THE PAPER THAT REPORTED MARTIANS LANDING ON THE MOON.....

He is soooo nasty. I can't believe she would do him, if she did. I did always think that she and Justin Guarini had sumthin' sumthin'.

i saw him on the howard stern show. he didn't say anything really bad about her. was miffed about how she was acting after not talking to him for a few years or something. really liked her body and stuff.

Originally Posted by Liz i saw him on the howard stern show. he didn't say anything really bad about her. was miffed about how she was acting after not talking to him for a few years or something. really liked her body and stuff. that kid is a moron like he's not doing this to promote his cd that will be coming out

Latest posts

Back