Excellent service from USA postal.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The postal service in the UK is going through lots of change as a result of this its very slow.

I just got a package from UTAH that was posted 2 days ago and its just got here. This is faster than something i bought from 10 miles away to be delivered so a huge THUMBS UP FOR THE USA POSTAL SERVICE
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I know, its pretty good compared to Ireland too. I remember one of my friends sending me a package from USA and it arrived within 3 days. I was in shock!

I agree! My mom says she gets the packages to Finland from here within a couple of days. It doesn't seem to work as well the other way around when she sends us stuff.

Yes, i agree the USPS is far better than Royal Mail!!! RM is terrible and a useless service. I had been waiting on items to arrive that was sent within the Uk, but my parcels from America actually arrived quicker than the stuff that was posted from Surrey to Edinburgh.

I remember i once sent money by special delivery (next day delivery and to be signed for) and it went missing and was never found. It took RM weeks to investigate it and for me to be recompensated.

I HATE ROYAL MAIL they are a JOKE! GGGrrrrrrrrrr!

Doesn't seem to work to well state to state either! LOL Sometimes it takes things FOREVER to get here.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back