Excited Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So yesterday while I was out with my mom my boyfriend txts me and says that walmart is having a pre black friday sale and they have laptops for 348.00 dollars and wanted to know if he should get one. I said yes so this morning rolls around and we slept for 2 hours woke up at 6:30 and went to walmart at 6:40. It didnt start until 8 so we had some time well needless to say he got a laptop, his gma bought me a laptop(gotta pay her back) and his dad got a laptop. Last week we got a wii w 4 games so Im just all excitedable and everything. YAY!! I just had to share.

Great!
rockwoot.gif
Enjoy your laptop.
sheep.gif

Congrats great deals!.........Was there a rush at the front entrance for those sales? .......I'd get scared.

Anywho.........around here wireless are like 60.00 a month, and the connection is not as fast as if you were to have an dsl/cable at home.

Sprint and I think Cingular offers these...I think best buys sells it

first, y ou have to see if your laptop is wireless ready, be sure you have a wireless driver. if you have DSL or Cable, you can go to any best buy / fryes / radio shack / even walmart i bet, to buy a wireless router. hook your router up to your internet line follow instructions in order to get your wireless security enabled, and voila!!! all for $45.

Originally Posted by lglala84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Congrats great deals!.........Was there a rush at the front entrance for those sales? .......I'd get scared.
Anywho.........around here wireless are like 60.00 a month, and the connection is not as fast as if you were to have an dsl/cable at home.

Sprint and I think Cingular offers these...I think best buys sells it

There wasnt a rush. I was suprised. There was only maybe like 5 people there to get one. Im gonna have to look into a router. Thanks for the answer brewgrl.

I have a DSL connection and I have a router for my Wii. Isn't it an awesome console? I love mine.

Congrats on your haul, enjoy!!

Latest posts

Back