Excited! MAC Mineralize! Opinions?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got 3 great colors! Aristocrat, Whim and Little Madame. Does anyone have these too? Do you love them?

i have all five of them (you're missing tres teal and noble)

i think they're really pretty. they're made to be used wet so the color is more vibrant.

have fun!

hiya=) out of the 5 mineralize e/s (i believe there were 5?) i *love* Tres Teal the best! ive read that some think they are too sheer though.. have you tried applying them wet? it comes out just gawgeous!

giggle.. i literaly just got them today! I got one of those invitations to come to the post office and pick up a package. so of COURSE i had to claw into it and see them! They look REALLY nice! i can't wait to try them. wet you say? hmm, i can do that!

Wth,where am i that i always find out about this stuff late?do they still sell these?

Enjoy your goodies,maybe you can post pics in the pic gallery
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 Wth,where am i that i always find out about this stuff late?do they still sell these?
Enjoy your goodies,maybe you can post pics in the pic gallery
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Awww.. there is the WHOLE set on ebay if you look! They came out.. omg, when was that? anyone? There are MUCH larger then the regular size pots.. kinda domed shaped.. Every see Lancome Colour Focus? Something shaped like that but the size of the cream colour bases.. if i find any in the CCO i will grab em for ya!

Originally Posted by MacForMe Awww.. there is the WHOLE set on ebay if you look! They came out.. omg, when was that? anyone? There are MUCH larger then the regular size pots.. kinda domed shaped.. Every see Lancome Colour Focus? Something shaped like that but the size of the cream colour bases.. if i find any in the CCO i will grab em for ya!
Thanks hon,i have to keep on top of my mac info,lolol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I had tres teal and I loved it :icon_love but I broke it, it smashed to pieces
icon_cry.gif

Latest posts

Back