Exercise/Fitness Rewards

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jun 20, 2005
Messages
573
Reaction score
0
What kind of rewards do you set for yourself when you reach your exercise/fitness goals?

For me, I've decided that when I achieve my bikini body, I will take an all out blockbuster trip of all trips to Vegas... i've never been, i love to gamble and i'm pretty positive that i'll have fun... and if not Vegas, it'll be somewhere else that i've never been that'll allow me to finally wear a friggin bikini....

 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
a whole new wardrobe! that's why i haven't been buying that many clothes (and more makeup
).

 
Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
1
Ooooh Vegas? I'll go..! Love that town, been there 8 times !


Originally Posted by QurlySq What kind of rewards do you set for yourself when you reach your exercise/fitness goals?
For me, I've decided that when I achieve my bikini body, I will take an all out blockbuster trip of all trips to Vegas... i've never been, i love to gamble and i'm pretty positive that i'll have fun... and if not Vegas, it'll be somewhere else that i've never been that'll allow me to finally wear a friggin bikini....

 
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
875
Reaction score
2
My reward will be to fit into my "pre-kids" clothes, although they're probably not in style anymore! Wear a bikini again without my little mommy-pooky belly hanging out, and buy some new lingerie.



 
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
2,206
Reaction score
1
Just the compliments and the fact that people notice is good enough for me!

 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Just the compliments and the fact that people notice is good enough for me! Speaking of compliments, love the new avatar Katy.
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
1
Feeling good and healthy is a great reward in itself!
but being able to get into nice clothes is great too!


 
Joined
May 13, 2005
Messages
7,760
Reaction score
1
my reward is to feel proud of my body at age 47. before i started working out i caught a glimpse of myself walking past a huge window and sore i was being followed. i intend to defy the laws of gravity and keep my butt from dragging the ground or trying to clone itself! lol i gone from a size 16-18 to a size 10. i don' t think i want to get much smaller than that because i'm 5'8" and don't want to like sickly, plus i like alittle junk in the trunk!

 
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
2,255
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by monniej my reward is to feel proud of my body at age 47. before i started working out i caught a glimpse of myself walking past a huge window and sore i was being followed. i intend to defy the laws of gravity and keep my butt from dragging the ground or trying to clone itself! lol i gone from a size 16-18 to a size 10. i don' t think i want to get much smaller than that because i'm 5'8" and don't want to like sickly, plus i like alittle junk in the trunk! You Rock!!!!

 
Joined
May 19, 2005
Messages
2,206
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by Marisol Speaking of compliments, love the new avatar Katy. Thanks Marisol! I like making avatars for fun.
 
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
I like the Vegas trip idea. But, am going to do Miami/South Beach in November for mine. Has been one crazy year that'll be reward!

 
Joined
Jun 20, 2005
Messages
573
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by zinn I like the Vegas trip idea. But, am going to do Miami/South Beach in November for mine. Has been one crazy year that'll be reward! ooohhh.. another great idea... but there's no gambling there...
.... BUT that would be a great spot for bikinis... maybe I could pull out my old clubbing spirit if I go down there... decisions decisions....
 
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Hmmm, I think there are some gambling spots in Florida. Probably not as cool as some of the casinos but there are some spots!


 

Latest posts

Top