Expression Lines

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im 16 and I got 1 expression line on my forehead.. will it go away in the future because in still young?

Welcome to MUT woodyfly!

To answer your question, I'm not so sure ... I'm 24 and have had a few lines on my forehead since high school, and they haven't changed yet ....
frown.gif

I also have expression lines in my forehead
frown.gif
I don't think that they'll go away but prehaps if we don't make those super surprised looks so often they wont get worse... well thats a bit too extream.

There are some creams out that are made to minimise the appearence expression lines, can't quite remember the brand of it though. There's an advert for it on Tv. So prehaps if you're older and you still have them it might be an idea to start using it?

I am 33..I have developed crow's feet beneath my eyes and my eyelid too have got many folds. Pls suggest a quicker safer sutiing an oily, acne prone skin and faster home remedy or a cheapest and safer brand in the market.

I use a toner cum cleanser only for my skin..no other creams work as i am prone to pimples. Now since last two days i started using Ponds All Day Cream which is supposed to keep you fresh but I am not very happy with this product. Can you advice what is best for my skin any good fairness water based cream and is loreal foundation good.. i use it ocassionally.

Can you adv a good hair remover which can last for atleast 20-25 days cos i have been traveling a lot and no time for this. Presently using Veet Hair Remover which takes a lot of time if you have coarse hair..10 mins is not enough.

Can I get an instant reply from you pls. Thank you Priti.

I have had really good luck reducing expression lines with Kinerase cream (in case you haven't heard of it: http://genuine.bz/kinerase ). It's really popular with movie stars (Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox both use it) and I can see why. I had a line above my eyebrow and I put a little of this stuff over it every morning for the past 2 months and it's barely noticeable. It's pretty pricey though, so I use it very sparingly.

i think i have good news for you woodfly...

...my school photograph from when i was 15 shows are very distinct expression line on my forehead. my mother has many expression lines on her forehead, and i always made similar expressions with my face. i was on the field hockey team and always in the sun with a mild sunscreen on. i stopped making expressions with my forehead and starting wearing a good high spf sunscreen everyday.

...i am 25 now and there is no remnant of that one line on my forehead that was so visable in that photograph 10 years ago. i have a perfectly clear forehead with not a single expression line. i don't know how it happened, but since your skin is young and has constant cell turnover, i think it could be possible for it to go away. this is just my experience, but mine really did go away. of course, expressions help tell a story of a person, so i don't know if you want to cut out all the expression of your face to get rid of a tiny line. but maybe be more conscious of the expressions you make.

Dear Naturally, Thank you for the adv..can you also adv whether Nads is available in India...is it very expensive..??

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky sunscreen! very important if you dont want them to get worse. I couldn't agree more! Wear sunscreen every day...even on cloudy/rainy days or when you are just going out for a few minutes.

Latest posts

Back