Eye Cream for fine lines or wrinkles?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been sampling eye creams from La Prairie and Sisley Paris but they aren't doing anything special. Not for that kind of money at least!!! Any suggestions on which eye cream to try?

Originally Posted by lilla I've been sampling eye creams from La Prairie and Sisley Paris but they aren't doing anything special. Not for that kind of money at least!!! Any suggestions on which eye cream to try? I am quite young but i already tried out so many eye creams cause I am very prone to get dry skin there which makes small lines to show more. My absolute favorite is estee lauder advanced night recovery complex... I know people that hate it.. and people that love it. everyone should at least try
smile.gif
it helped me when i had worst case of dryness and nothing seemed to help... i also like clinique anti gravity. not expensive, smoothes skin, absorbs very quickly. pleasant to use.

I love origins perfect world for eyes. it is very light in texture though.. but it brightenes and smoothes really well. I use it for a daytime cause it is not very rich.

Darn, (Clicked the wrong button)

Ok here I go again.

I read in Marie Claire that pentapeptides and Vitamin A-cream helps for wrinkles.

For face, MC recommend:

Klein Becker StriVectin (pentapeptides) ,

Esteelauder Perfectionist CP+,

Olay Regenerist Daily Renegeration Serum,

Dr.Brandt r3p; (TGFs) Jan Mrini Skin Research TGF Crem,

Osmotics Kinetin Cellular Renewal Serum,

Skin Medica TNS Recovery Complex;(Vitamin A) Therapy Systems Retinol Celullar Threatment Cream.

For eye cream ( wrinkles) , MC recommend MD Forte Skin rejuvenation Eye Cream.

I'll post more if I found another great product recommendation for eye creams.

Hope this help a bit.

Hi Kim,

I was hoping you'd see this post
icon_smile.gif
I currently use the La Prairie eye samples and even though it is a great line, the eye creams don't do any a great job with wrinkles for what they charge
icon_rolleyes.gif
I came upon Arbonne in the reviews and want to find out more. I will be gone on vacation next week for a month and when I come back I'll get some samples or get the line to try it. What is your opinion on this line? I remember you were trying a different line during the time when we posted what we use for skincare regime. Did you decide to stay with Arbonne or change to a better line? Could you give me some info? Money isn't an issue but if I can get the same or better results with a different line than why pay so much for La Prairie? More for other goodies I can spend
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thank you Kim for your help. PM me if you prefer.

Originally Posted by Naturally There's always Arbonne's RE9 Eye Cream:
"Enjoy visible firming, moisturizing and corrective benefits that are so immediate, you won’t believe your eyes! Reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness.

Key Ingredients: Licorice and mulberry extracts, sesame oil, various RE9 elements

Skin Types: All"

Thanks Kim, I shall do that
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally Hi Lilla,
I remember I was trying other lines ...but yes ..I always come back to Arbonne's because I like how they work, feel and just seem to do the trick better! When you come back from your vacation...go to the arbonne site and do the locate consultant! Finding one close to you would be good because then you could have them come over and show you some things and even try them. (they should at least) I do know they offer a refund if you are not satisifed! Plus you can always pay the consultant fee and get everything cheaper! I believe the eye cream is $44 (USA) you can read more about the RE9 line here.

Latest posts

Back