Eye Lashes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I was wondering what the average # of eye lashes you lose a day? You know how they say there's like 100 strands of hair that you lose. So I was wondering about eye lashes. I'm using Talika lipocils right now. And I'm paranoid about losing eye lashes. I'm trying to GROW lashes, not lose them
icon_confused.gif

(not sure where this would go. so someone can move it to the right section if they need to)

Originally Posted by Liz

I was wondering what the average # of eye lashes you lose a day? You know how they say there's like 100 strands of hair that you lose. So I was wondering about eye lashes. I'm using Talika lipocils right now. And I'm paranoid about losing eye lashes. I'm trying to GROW lashes, not lose them
icon_confused.gif

(not sure where this would go. so someone can move it to the right section if they need to)

I dunno, but mine are WAYYYY long, always touching whatever sunglasses I wear

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I dunno, but mine are WAYYYY long, always touching whatever sunglasses I wear don´t know why I can´t really feel sorry for you
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I think that's about right for me too, Charmaine. Then again I might lose more and don't realize it, but using a good eyemakeup remover definitely helps!!

Back