Eye Shadow Primer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the MAC shade sticks your shadow wont move I can go to bed and wake up the next day and my eyes still look perfect :)

I am in love with MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing. I have yet to try the UDPP or the CCB and Paint combo but I am always looking for things to try!

if you use UDPP do you still need to use a paint or shadestick too or will the UDPP be enough on it's own. Which is the better base for using piggies

Is the UDPP very drying? I actually manage to keep e/s on my eyes pretty well without anything underneath but i want something for when i use piggies

Lumene is my choice! It's cheap, it lasts forever and my e/s NEVER creases!

For super vibrant looks I like MAC Paints as a base but I put even these on top of Lumene.

My first HG product!!
12.gif

I live in Canada, and I have not been able to locate any urban decay primer potion.

I use MAC eyelid primer. I wrote a review on it, I really like it.

Mac eyelid primer or Estee Lauder has a cream called Idealist that works great for a shadow base for the cooler months when the skin gets drier. I notice some of the primers look more cakey in the winter when my skin dries out some(its usually oily) but th EL is great.

yeah, my next investment is the MAC paint.

what color would you suggest for a tan skin tone?

Back