Eyebrow color

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!

I am not so sure about dyeing my eyebrows into a lighter color. I maybe spinning but I gues black eyebrows are looking so hard. I think it would be a much softer look if they have a brownish color.

In another thread someone gave me suggestion to try it with a eyebrow liner or an eyeshadow first.

But which colors could I use. Don´t they smudge to fast?

On another Make Up forum I found a picture of an eyebrow color I would like to have. Perhaps you can give me some tips on such or a similar color.

Thx so much!
icon_wink.gif

If you want to lighten your brows you can use a cream bleach. They sell them at drugstores for a couple of dollars.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby If you want to lighten your brows you can use a cream bleach. They sell them at drugstores for a couple of dollars. I agree with BeneBaby, but right now I love the color of your brows Sabrina! They really frame your bright eyes. Personally, I love the look of lighter hair and darker brows, there is something so classic about that.
smile.gif

I wouldn´t bleach my brows if I were you, Sabrina. right now they are a perfect frame for your face, I think if you´d make them lighter your face would loose some expression (hope I said that right *lol*). but if you still decide on dying them, you can have it done at a hairsalon, right?

Originally Posted by Arielle I wouldn´t bleach my brows if I were you, Sabrina. right now they are a perfect frame for your face, I think if you´d make them lighter your face would loose some expression (hope I said that right *lol*). but if you still decide on dying them, you can have it done at a hairsalon, right? I completely agree.
smile.gif

Hi Sabrina,

Leave your eyebrows alone!!
icon_lol.gif
They are gorgeous!!!! The picture that you posted is mostly drawn in, your eyebrows are much prettier than those. I've seen many people dye their eyebrows, and it looks so fake. Yours look beautiful as they are.

Jen

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Hi!
I am not so sure about dyeing my eyebrows into a lighter color. I maybe spinning but I gues black eyebrows are looking so hard. I think it would be a much softer look if they have a brownish color.

In another thread someone gave me suggestion to try it with a eyebrow liner or an eyeshadow first.

On another Make Up forum I found a picture of an eyebrow color I would like to have. Perhaps you can give me some tips on such or a similar color.

Thx so much!
icon_wink.gif

Sabrina!.......Oh, if only I could have a little bit of your problem and you could have a little bit of mine, we'd be fine!

I have to dye my eyebrows and pencil them in because they are so blonde that you cannot even see them at all!! I hate having to take the time to draw them on all the time. I actually just ordered eyebrow dye from Australia on Ebay because my local Beauty supply store stopped carrying the one I used to use!!!

But seriously, your eyebrows are not too dark. I think they are a nice soft brown. But like everyone else, I think you should see a professional if you really want to lighten them. It may cost a few extra dollars but at least they know what they are doing.

Originally Posted by Charmaine I agree! Your eyebrows look so great right now. You might regret it if you changed them. Ditto. If I were you, I wouldn't change a thing.

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany In another thread someone gave me suggestion to try it with a eyebrow liner or an eyeshadow first.

To avoid the liner or e/s smudging, u can try using a sealer over it like Benefit's SheLaq.

Oh I agree with the girls! You have great eyebrows!! This is to the extreme but I knew this girl in high school who had black hair and bleached her hair white, she decided to do her eyebrows too!
icon_eek.gif
Few weeks later she had the tips of her eyebrows white and the new growth was black!! Not sure if that was the looks she was going for though lol.

Girls, sorry but I have to say it again:

I don´t know what I would do without you!!!!

When I got a question about something that I am absolutely not sure of I post the question here in the forum. And now the clue: after I read your answers I am so sure about NOT Doing it! You guys are so cool! Thank you so much!

After reading all your answers about keeping my eyebrow colors as it it you concinced me ! ! !
icon_biggrin.gif

THANK YOU !!!!

glad we convinced you, Sabrina. I think eyebrows can make a real difference for somebody´s appearance...chances are if you bleach them you´ll not recognize your beautiful face in the mirror again *lol*, and you´ll end up filling them in with darker e/s till the natural color grows back.

stay as you are, hunny, you´re gorgeous
smile.gif

I second Andrea's response! Yes you are gorgeous!!
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle glad we convinced you, Sabrina. I think eyebrows can make a real difference for somebody´s appearance...chances are if you bleach them you´ll not recognize your beautiful face in the mirror again *lol*, and you´ll end up filling them in with darker e/s till the natural color grows back.
stay as you are, hunny, you´re gorgeous
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back