Eyebrow kits?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone know whats the best I can get?

I currently use, the MAC colored gel for my eyebrows but I wanted something that could make my brows darker and abit thicker, I dont like using a pencil as you can tell it looks quite fake, I was looking at these kits:

mco-desbrowkit-light_lg.jpg

Is there anything like this I could buy and are they any good?

This onces quite pricey and I wondered if there was anything cheaper similer to this

Well, NYC makes one w/ a powder and wax. It sells for about $4. MAC has Brow Shaders, and there's Benefit Brow Zings, and Anastasia makes a brow kit (this one has stencils, and retails for about $75).

The Body Shop has nice brow powders that come with a brush.
smile.gif
I also love Ardell eyebrow stencils.

Im tempted on the benefit brow zings, It says to go for a shade darker than you would normally go for..should I go for dark? I would normally go for medium, I like to have my brows a dark brown

Originally Posted by southcitybabe /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im tempted on the benefit brow zings, It says to go for a shade darker than you would normally go for..should I go for dark? I would normally go for medium, I like to have my brows a dark brown I use medium and i think its pretty dark.

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use medium and i think its pretty dark. Thanks, that helps, I was really unsure which would be best.

The nyc one rocks. Im on my second one, but if you do get it I suggest you using a diffrent brush then the little one it comes with. Like a soft angled brush it helps it look more natural.

I use and love Benefit BrowZings also. I use the medium one and it is plenty dark for me.

Back