Eyebrow options

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello. I recently had my eyebrows and upperlip threaded. I liked how it looked and though I had a great alternative to waxing since that gave me cyst like bumps/pimples. A day after threading I started developing the same type bumps. There were a little less than waxing. Are there any other alternatives for me?

is the person the is giving you the service using any type of antiseptic cream to prep your skin before waxing or threading? maybe you should try tweezing. removing one hair at a time may be far less traumatic to your skin.

Originally Posted by erica_1020 Hello. I recently had my eyebrows and upperlip threaded. I liked how it looked and though I had a great alternative to waxing since that gave me cyst like bumps/pimples. A day after threading I started developing the same type bumps. There were a little less than waxing. Are there any other alternatives for me?

Originally Posted by Jennifer maybe you're just very sensitive. is your skin usually sensitive? I never considered myself sensitive, but because of these incidents maybe I am?

Latest posts

Back