Eyebrow Shaping

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have you ever used stencils to get a fuller brow or natural brow?

Hey Zinn, i'm gonna move this post to the make-up forum! Your question will get more answers over there!

I've tried this technique before, but found that the end result is too manicured and looks "drawn in." Instead, I use light, feathery strokes as if I were drawing in each individual hair, to make my eyebrows look as natural as possible.
icon_lol.gif

just like ikebana said, just try light feathery strokes with a brown eye pencil. I find that getting my brows threaded and then filling in the sparse areas w/ brow pencil gives me a nice natural look

Hi Renee, do tell me more about threading when you have a moment. TY!

Oops! Thank you!

Originally Posted by Laura Hey Zinn, i'm gonna move this post to the make-up forum! Your question will get more answers over there!

Oh! You're right! I just tried the stencil. Very, very scary look! Simpler with "drawing" feathery strokes like you said. Thanks!

Originally Posted by ikebana I've tried this technique before, but found that the end result is too manicured and looks "drawn in." Instead, I use light, feathery strokes as if I were drawing in each individual hair, to make my eyebrows look as natural as possible.
icon_lol.gif

Back