Eyebrow Stencils????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I've never used them in my life but I want to buy some on Sephora..theres the Paula Dorf stencil Kit, Body & Soul, and Anastasia..Honestly I don't know which one is better? THey all come with 3 stencils..Which one should I get? Or please give some recommendations!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hmmmm,ive never tried a kit before,thankfully my eyebrows are naturally shaped and so i dont have to do much but cleanthem up occasionally.I would try the paula dorf,just cause i hear good things about her other products.Maybe at sephora you can test them out,you should also ask them which ones they prefer,they usually have pretty good advive
smile.gif
let us know which you decide on and how they come out!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by nydoll23 hmmmm,ive never tried a kit before,thankfully my eyebrows are naturally shaped and so i dont have to do much but cleanthem up occasionally.I would try the paula dorf,just cause i hear good things about her other products.Maybe at sephora you can test them out,you should also ask them which ones they prefer,they usually have pretty good advive
smile.gif
let us know which you decide on and how they come out!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Sure will!!! thanks!:icon_love

i use senna form a brow kit . i like it

Originally Posted by Charmaine I haven't tried any either, but isn't Anastasia that eyebrow person to the stars or something? But anyway, you should definitely test them at Sephora before you buy. Good luck!

Originally Posted by smallpuppy So I've never used them in my life but I want to buy some on Sephora..theres the Paula Dorf stencil Kit, Body & Soul, and Anastasia..Honestly I don't know which one is better? THey all come with 3 stencils..Which one should I get? Or please give some recommendations!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You might want to try Sally's Beauty Supply store.

You might be interested in the Shavitita Eyebrow Stencils.I bought a set from QVC but to be honest i found them difficult to use.There are 3 different shapes of stencils called the Kylie the Liz and Brooke.

Latest posts

Back