EYEBROWS.. HELP

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys, so i've attached a photo of my brows. Do you think they're too thin? I fear that sort of 'slutty thin' look, and i'm really worried! I need honest feedback! Personally I feel the thinner ones look better with my smaller facial features, but I really want your opinion because all my friends will just say they look fine! Also mind the forehead sunburn..haha. 

Thank you soso much and please get back to me! :

)

I love them! They look to be perfect size.   
icon_cheesygrin.gif

They are FINE! FAR from looking like they were drawn on with a fineline marker, ya know?

it's kinda hard to tell. i need to see at LEAST your eyes so I can see the eyebrow to eye ratio. It's all relative

They look pretty!!! I wish mine looked like that. My are that size starting off and half way through but the ends on one side don't grow so I am constantly try to fill/draw them in without it looking like I did.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never heard of "slutty thin" eyebrows before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Beautiijunkii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never heard of "slutty thin" eyebrows before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOL'ed when someone recently referred to a particular style of brows as spermy....

Latest posts

Back