Eyelash extensions in NYC area

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gem

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

does anyone have any recommendations on where I can get eyelash extensions done in Manhattan (or surrounding area). I've heard they can last between 1-3 months and can't wait to try them. Also if you know the price range, that would be appreciated too.

Thanks.

Hi welcome to mut,i dont know where you can have this done but when you find out let me know too!
wink.gif
My name is Gwendolyn from NY,IF you need any help ,feel free to pm me, or any other mod.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hi gem and welcome to mut. i responded to tell you to be careful about semi-perm lashes. do a patch test make sure that you don't have an adverse reaction to the adhesive. some adhesives can also clog hair follicles and cause perm lash loss. here in detroit semi-perm lashes are running about $40 to $50 with fill ins costing about $10, so i might add alittle for manhattan. you might need to check some of the shops in the "hood". those ladies are doing really creative things now days. good luck!

Originally Posted by gem Hi ladies,
does anyone have any recommendations on where I can get eyelash extensions done in Manhattan (or surrounding area). I've heard they can last between 1-3 months and can't wait to try them. Also if you know the price range, that would be appreciated too.

Thanks.

Back