Eyelash going in the wrong direction! Help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have 1 eye lash that somehow has gotten twisted and is now sticking out in a different direction. I tried wearing mascara and using a curler and nothing seems to help! Its driving me crazy! Is there a solution here? Or should I just pluck it? (I am scared to pluck it)!

I have 1 eye lash that somehow has gotten twisted and is now sticking out in a different direction. I tried wearing mascara and using a curler and nothing seems to help! Its driving me crazy! Is there a solution here? Or should I just pluck it? (I am scared to pluck it)!
My eyelashes curl without being made to do so. Except for one single lash. It has been this way for a year it seems. I'm afraid to do anything to it. LOL.

I have one that does the same thing and I was in the same situation of not knowing whether to pull it or not, but one day I cracked it and just ripped it out. For me it didn't leave a gap or anything and was the only was I could tame it. Sometimes if I was lucky mascara would hold it, but mostly not, so plucking was the way to go. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

if using a curler doesn't help, just pluck it lol. you'd have more control with a mini curler + you'd probably be able to get closer to the root.. but it's not worth it just for a single troublesome lash. don't be afraid to pluck--your eyes might water for a second, but if it's really bothering you there's really no other way

I agree with the above post.  I get one of those crazy lashes now and then too.  Usually an eyelash curler fixes it but if it doesnt I just pluck it out.

Latest posts

Back