Eyelid transformation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hiya all!

boy theres so much to make up and skin that i gotta learn, i was amazed to see that one can even change the shape of their eyelid in so many ways, take a look at this i think its cool and a bit freaky! (its in different language but you can watch the video):

http://www.koji-honpo.co.jp/makeup/m..._talk_300.html

icon_smile.gif

wow this is kind of sad,and disturbing.i seen on mtv where this asian girl got her eyelids done bcause her family thought afold in the eyelid is more attractive.she was really unhappy and she was such a pretty girl.
smile.gif

whoa. that's kind of crazy. i wonder if they can wear makeup still since their eye lids (iguess) are glued together...?

it is crazy, especially the bit where she pushing her eyelids so far back into her eyesocket, but im amazed that so much stuff is out there like this we dont know about! not that id want to try it likeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

x

that was really interesting... looked not especially fun, but interesting none the less...

OK, let me say that I am kind of weirded out completely at this point...

I admit it was interesting seeing how different the girl looked afterwards, but that little pink fork looked like a Barbie torture device!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess OK, let me say that I am kind of weirded out completely at this point...
I admit it was interesting seeing how different the girl looked afterwards, but that little pink fork looked like a Barbie torture device!

barbie torture device lmao!!!!!!
claps.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

yeah i have seen that before! actually 95% of all koreans (don't know about japanese tho) don't have double eyelids, and instead of resulting to using that, alot of them get their eyelids done.

although it's a bit freaky, but i am ashamed to say i have been through that phase as well, in my quest to bigger beautiful eyes
smile.gif
the thing about my eyelids is that one has double eyelids and the other doesn't! if i don't curl my lashes or crease the lid w/ a shadow brush, i look like i have one eye bigger than the other!
eek.gif

Now that's Scary!

OMG, this is really freaky! And it can't be healthy for the eye and skin! Very sad!
frown.gif

THIS IS CRAZY. LOVE YOUR BEAUTIFUL EYES. THIS IS SOMETHING SOCIETY HAS BRAINWASHED YOU ABOUT YOURSELF. DON'T BE BRAIN WASHED YOUR EYES ARE BEAUTIFUL.

Originally Posted by redmonkey786 hiya all!
boy theres so much to make up and skin that i gotta learn, i was amazed to see that one can even change the shape of their eyelid in so many ways, take a look at this i think its cool and a bit freaky! (its in different language but you can watch the video):

http://www.koji-honpo.co.jp/makeup/m..._talk_300.html

icon_smile.gif

That was so crazy!! THere are physical features about each race that shouldn't be altered! Diversity is what makes us so beautiful!!!

I think the video was interesting and creative. I think it is interesting that people are offended by it. I think it is no different than using Lip Plumping gloss, contouring your face or using bronzer????? Yes, be happy with what you have, but don't live unhappy if you can change it!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back