Eyeliner pencil Mascara - MAC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone used MACs eyeliner pencil? I bought a cheap 4 dollar one several months ago. When coloring my waterline it seems to fade rather quickly. If I line just the top waterline and I blink, it's an instant transfer to my lower water line.

So, do I just have a cheap pencil or are they all that way. Are MACs pencils worth the price? Any other pencil recommendations?

My mascara is by Sephora and almost a year old. Yikes, I've about used it up as well. When I had my consultation they used Dior which seemed to work well but I didn't want to pay 23 bucks so I bought the Sephora for 12. Anyway I've had my eye on Dior blackout. Cause I love uber dark lashes. My lashes however are pretty short and need curl. They don't seem to curl or hold a curl. In fact a lash curler almost can't grab all my lashes.

Soo... should I get a masacara that offer curl? Should I go for the Dior black out? How well does MAC mascaras perform? See sephora is over an hour away so I'd really have to drive for dior black out, MAC of course is in town and 20 minutes away.

Thanks

I've been using the MAC Fibre Rich Lash for about two years and I love it. I get so many compliments from strangers when I wear it, which is all the time now. I haven't tried MAC's eyepencils--though I almost bought one the other day--but I had already spent too much money at the store. I'll get one next time.

mac pencils are awsome and worth the price.

but if want cheaper, sephora pencils are great too (and i guess they changed the formula to make them better).

as for mascara, i honestly have never liked mac ones.

they did nothing but smudge and flake on me.

Latest posts

Back