Eyeliner Pencils That Last

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
1
Is there an eyeliner pencil out there thats equivalent to MAC's eyeliner pots? Janelle introduced me to the little MAC pots and I luv them, they work terrific when I use it under the lower lashes, ~ however when I put the eyeliner on the inside rims its a little tricky & time consuming to do - it would be so much easier if I could find a pencil that would last throughout the day without having

to be re-applying, or having it running off



 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
I've had good luck with MAC power point liners. They dont budge!!
icon_biggrin.gif


Originally Posted by K*O* Is there an eyeliner pencil out there thats equivalent to MAC's eyeliner pots? Janelle introduced me to the little MAC pots and I luv them, they work terrific when I use it under the lower lashes, ~ however when I put the eyeliner on the inside rims its a little tricky & time consuming to do - it would be so much easier if I could find a pencil that would last throughout the day without having to be re-applying, or having it running off



 
Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
1
Well, thank you very much, I'm gonna walk across the street to the Mall and pick some up ~
smile.gif


Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I've had good luck with MAC power point liners. They dont budge!!
icon_biggrin.gif
 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Hiya! I think MAC PowerPoints would be your best bet too but gel eyeliners do last much longer on my lower inner rims than any pencil i've tried before. Best of luck with the PowerPoints
biggrin.gif


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by K*O* Well, thank you very much, I'm gonna walk across the street to the Mall and pick some up ~
smile.gif
Hey ma! you can get me some stuff too if you feel ambitious! Some refills for my new palette would be fine with me
icon_cheesygrin.gif

 
Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
1


Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hey ma! you can get me some stuff too if you feel ambitious! Some refills for my new palette would be fine with me
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 
Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
1
Thanks, I'll give it a shot

Originally Posted by Laura Hiya! I think MAC PowerPoints would be your best bet too but gel eyeliners do last much longer on my lower inner rims than any pencil i've tried before. Best of luck with the PowerPoints
biggrin.gif
 
Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
1
Oh, good to know, I'll pick that one up as well, thankx
smile.gif


Originally Posted by pin_stripe Revlon's Colorstay automatic pencils stay on foreeever, they're lovely. Especially the black.
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Trisha MAC Powerpoints are the next best thing after gel liners for good staying power xx They have some funky colours too! x Got em'!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I did a mini-haul at MAC tonight... got the powerpoint pencil in Engraved (2 - one for me, one for mom) I also got 2 e/s... Meadowland & Brill... and my free lipstick (for my empties) in High Strung... so I'm happy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

 
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
1,280
Reaction score
1
Wooo Hoooo!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Got em'!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I did a mini-haul at MAC tonight... got the powerpoint pencil in Engraved (2 - one for me, one for mom) I also got 2 e/s... Meadowland & Brill... and my free lipstick (for my empties) in High Strung... so I'm happy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Mariposa Dang, you are truly a MAC convert now. Ooooooooh yeah.
icon_eek.gif

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Trisha Cool haul Janelle! Meadowland is fab! What colour is the l/s?? the l/s is "High Strung" - another light pink LOL
icon_redface.gif

 

Latest posts

Top