Eyeliner Pencils That Last

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is there an eyeliner pencil out there thats equivalent to MAC's eyeliner pots? Janelle introduced me to the little MAC pots and I luv them, they work terrific when I use it under the lower lashes, ~ however when I put the eyeliner on the inside rims its a little tricky & time consuming to do - it would be so much easier if I could find a pencil that would last throughout the day without having

to be re-applying, or having it running off

I've had good luck with MAC power point liners. They dont budge!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Is there an eyeliner pencil out there thats equivalent to MAC's eyeliner pots? Janelle introduced me to the little MAC pots and I luv them, they work terrific when I use it under the lower lashes, ~ however when I put the eyeliner on the inside rims its a little tricky & time consuming to do - it would be so much easier if I could find a pencil that would last throughout the day without having to be re-applying, or having it running off

Well, thank you very much, I'm gonna walk across the street to the Mall and pick some up ~
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I've had good luck with MAC power point liners. They dont budge!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Hiya! I think MAC PowerPoints would be your best bet too but gel eyeliners do last much longer on my lower inner rims than any pencil i've tried before. Best of luck with the PowerPoints
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by K*O* Well, thank you very much, I'm gonna walk across the street to the Mall and pick some up ~
smile.gif
Hey ma! you can get me some stuff too if you feel ambitious! Some refills for my new palette would be fine with me
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Hey ma! you can get me some stuff too if you feel ambitious! Some refills for my new palette would be fine with me
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks, I'll give it a shot

Originally Posted by Laura Hiya! I think MAC PowerPoints would be your best bet too but gel eyeliners do last much longer on my lower inner rims than any pencil i've tried before. Best of luck with the PowerPoints
biggrin.gif

Oh, good to know, I'll pick that one up as well, thankx
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pin_stripe Revlon's Colorstay automatic pencils stay on foreeever, they're lovely. Especially the black.

Originally Posted by Trisha MAC Powerpoints are the next best thing after gel liners for good staying power xx They have some funky colours too! x Got em'!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I did a mini-haul at MAC tonight... got the powerpoint pencil in Engraved (2 - one for me, one for mom) I also got 2 e/s... Meadowland & Brill... and my free lipstick (for my empties) in High Strung... so I'm happy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wooo Hoooo!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Got em'!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I did a mini-haul at MAC tonight... got the powerpoint pencil in Engraved (2 - one for me, one for mom) I also got 2 e/s... Meadowland & Brill... and my free lipstick (for my empties) in High Strung... so I'm happy!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Cool haul Janelle! Meadowland is fab! What colour is the l/s?? the l/s is "High Strung" - another light pink LOL
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back