Eyeliner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
lets see, what to say. i only wear eyeliner and mascara so hmm, the eyeliner i use is Radiance Black, its what they use in movies and shit, professional make up artists use it. uhh, i use any mascara, it always smears anyways because im always crying, but yeah. liquid eyeliner is always good as well. if you are going to use liquid eyeliner i suggest Dollz. It doesnt smear when you touch it but you have to scrub to get it off, hehe, WORKS THO! -jen

I apply the liner with a little brush and the lines won't smear all day. With the brush you can adjust the look easily too.
smile.gif

I have tough time in the mornings too...The only time I have time to really do my makeup is on the weekends...the rest of the week I'm lucky to wear mascara so I look bad from Monday to Friday and then decent on the weekends
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by xKILLMEpleasex

i should try that, but im seriously not a morning person so im not "all there" when im applying my make up. hehe. maybe i will oneday.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

LOL! Well I made a deal with Hubby- as long as I do my makeup and hair every day (we're talking minimal weekend cleaning the house makeup- concealer here and there, powder and mascara) then he wont have a problem with me hanging out in my pajama pants and one of his big t shirts all day. (I'm an artist and dont need to leave the house if I dont wanna
biggrin.gif
I think hes just jealous that I get to stay hoooome all day, hehehe

I personally think I look pretty darn cute- 'specially when I add my big puffy pink slippers 8)

No vegging here! I'm an artiste (said with pretenious 'ar-teeeest' pronunciation) Every moment in front of that TV I'm brainstorming for ideas and inspiration to flow
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bluepisces

No vegging here! I'm an artiste (said with pretenious 'ar-teeeest' pronunciation) Every moment in front of that TV I'm brainstorming for ideas and inspiration to flow
wink.gif

LOLOL you crack me up. Keep posting please!! :)

maybelline makes a waterproof liquid eyeliner that you don't have to scrub to get off, and the applicator is a felt tip so it's pretty easy to control. stays on all day too and washes off with your facial cleanser.

I never go out without eyeliner! I love the Liquid Liners from MAC and also their Fluidlines!

Originally Posted by Midgard

I never go out without eyeliner! I love the Liquid Liners from MAC and also their Fluidlines!

Welcome to MakeupTalk! How did you manage to find this thread. One of our first threads from 2003 LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Welcome to MakeupTalk! How did you manage to find this thread. One of our first threads from 2003 LOL Because of the thread from monniej. She answered today and I didn't watch at the other dates!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Midgard

Because of the thread from monniej. She answered today and I didn't watch at the other dates!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh shoot I am so dumb! LOL sorry, she bumped the thread right to the top LOL
Anyhow, welcome to MakeupTalk. If you want, you can introduce yourself in the general chit chat forum .

i just review the past threads for subjects that seem interesting. let me know if there's another process i should be using.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh shoot I am so dumb! LOL sorry, she bumped the thread right to the top LOL
Anyhow, welcome to MakeupTalk. If you want, you can introduce yourself in the general chit chat forum .

That is awesome! Cool, hope we can give alot of into to ya
wink.gif

Originally Posted by monniej

i just review the past threads for subjects that seem interesting. let me know if there's another process i should be using.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I have tough time in the mornings too...The only time I have time to really do my makeup is on the weekends...the rest of the week I'm lucky to wear mascara so I look bad from Monday to Friday and then decent on the weekends
biggrin.gif
I with you reija,on the brush app.I use mac dark soul pigment,i wet it and make a lil paste and apply with a brush,stays on all day no prob
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by monniej i just review the past threads for subjects that seem interesting. let me know if there's another process i should be using. Thats great! Its awesome of you to bring up old threads. There is so much info here!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wow, I don't think I could go 2 years before... I am barely staying up with the daily posts
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Thats great! Its awesome of you to bring up old threads. There is so much info here!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back