eyeshadow application ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just bought some new eyeshadow colors, silver, maroon, white and some new eyeliners as well. Silver, teal. What would be the best way to apply these eyeshadows? Would one color be enough or should i use more than one color? What colors to use with them is more than one? I have hazel colored eyes and a light-medium skin tone. I am in a rut in my life and am trying to do different things to pick myself up. Not unhappy, just looking for more. I am not sure I am explaining this right. My usual colors of shadows are a rose taupe with a cappiciano color in the crease. And different shades of violets and lavendars. Does anyone have any advice? Anita

Hi Anita, I think it's great that you are trying out different colors with your make up in order to make yourself feel better. After all make up and colors are a perfect tool to express yourself. Since you have hazel eyes (like myself) i think the colors you have chosen will really suit you. If you are going out or feeling very sexy,release the diva in you and try applying more than one eyeshadow and make your eyes smoulder with some really dark eyeliner and tons of mascara. You could use your silver to highlight your brow bone and apply some to the inner corner of your eye. Have you got a decent set of make up brushes? They can really make all the difference and makes experimenting so easy. You could always paint your nails and have a long aromatherapy bath, to help make you feel better. Perhaps a trip to the hair salon for a trim or cut would boost your confidence. Even getting your eyebrows proffesionally done would make you want to experiment with your makeup. I hope you feel better soon.

Latest posts

Back