Eyeshadow base

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey gals..so just wondering..what eyeshadow bases do you guys use? i heard the paint pots by mac are pretty good. I just want my eyeshadow to pop..so just give me some feedback..thx!

Urban Decay Primer Potion, hands down is the best primer ever
smile.gif

I second the UDPP! It's the best! However, I do know Lumene Eyeshadow Base is exactly like UDPP only it's $9.99 at CVS (as opposed to $15-$18 for UDPP).

clinique has one called touch base, i really like it.

but if you can find the udpp i'd go with that one.

UDPP (or Lumene) rocks! The paint pots are great too, and they come in so many lovely colours. You can always wear paint pots over your UDPP. I did that yesterday, and my eye makeup didn't budge an inch. 12 hours after I put it on, it looked exactly like the same. And I'd had an active day playing with my nephew.

What are the Paint Pots ingredients... I can't find them, google is not my friend on this one :-(

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I second the UDPP! It's the best! However, I do know Lumene Eyeshadow Base is exactly like UDPP only it's $9.99 at CVS (as opposed to $15-$18 for UDPP). I did not know that! When I run out of my PP I'll def check that out!! Thanks!

Lumene is AWESOME! I love it, dare I say, even better than UDPP. LOL I put a thin layer of the Lumene under a thin layer of MAC Bare Canvas Paint. My eyeshadow does not move.

Their face base is pretty good too and doesn't break me out like most face primers. HTH!
smile.gif

UDPP all the way.......................but that Lumene stuff sounds like something to try.

UDPP is my hg! but i like the new paint pots an i would try the lumene stuff but yeah, udpp! i have 2 bakup tubes

My friend likes the Lumene more than UDPP, but I didn't care for it too much. It wasn't even the product, but I had a tough time getting it out of the tube.

Latest posts

Back