eyeshadow help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, I am pretty new to eyeshadow I would love to have help with some combo looks using 3, 2, or 1 eyeshadow here is what I have Amberlights (love), Rule, Expensive pink, Coppering (new) kinda bright for me, Bagatelle (just bought today) and Embark is on the way through a swap. Thanks for any input

Erica
icon_biggrin.gif

MAC NC45/C7 complexion

Originally Posted by erica_1020 Hello, I am pretty new to eyeshadow I would love to have help with some combo looks using 3, 2, or 1 eyeshadow here is what I have Amberlights (love), Rule, Expensive pink, Coppering (new) kinda bright for me, Bagatelle (just bought today) and Embark is on the way through a swap. Thanks for any inputErica
icon_biggrin.gif

MAC NC45/C7 complexion

I use Coppering on the crease and Expensive Pink on the lid. Check out the following Notapad's for some color combos.
Trisha

Liz

NYAngel98

i use amber lights with mulch e/s. (mulch is a staple i think. i use it all of the time)

i also use bagatelle with mulch. or i use bagatelle as a wash (that means all over the lid).

Originally Posted by Trisha Expensive Pink on lid, Coppering on crease, Bagatelle to highlight
Rule inner lid, Coppering outer lid

Bagatelle as wash, Amberlights on outer lid

Bagatelle as wash, Embark in crease and to line lower lashes! x

Thanks Trish I am going to write these down. I Just bought Sable and Meadow today you guys so any more combos ....I'll take 'em

Originally Posted by erica_1020 Hello, I am pretty new to eyeshadow I would love to have help with some combo looks using 3, 2, or 1 eyeshadow here is what I have Amberlights (love), Rule, Expensive pink, Coppering (new) kinda bright for me, Bagatelle (just bought today) and Embark is on the way through a swap. Thanks for any inputErica
icon_biggrin.gif

MAC NC45/C7 complexion

I don't have Rule, Expensive or Coppering, butBagatelle on lids, Amberlights on crease, Shroom to highlight

Arena on lids with Amberlights on crease, Shroom to highlight

Amberlights on lids, Mulch on crease, Shroom to HL

Shroom or Mylar on lids, Meadow on crease

Latest posts

Back