Eyeshadow stickers for the very lazy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Didn't Geroge Jetson have one of those? I remember they had those automatic clothing machines.. You step on the conveyor belt and push the button.. .. Shower then shave then clothes.. Then makeup! I love the episode where George pushes the wrong button and ends up in Janes dress!! Hahaha Lol I remember the Jetsons! I don't remember that machine though, but I do seem to recall lots of conveyer belts. Anyway we're getting off topic haha!

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Now that I look at them closer I might try them just to see what their like.. Too bad they don't have a full face sticker with foundation, eye shadow, mascars.. Blush.. Lipstick!! Lol Lmao Karren, you are too funny
add_wegbrech.gif

It def. takes the fun out of makeup & I can't see them working too well, or coming out that bright. Ill pass.

the creators must be pretty lazy, really. i mean it takes like max 30 seconds to apply eye shadow with a brush. or are people that... not bothered?

I am thinking of trying them for two reasons. First is that while I can get one color on my eyelid, the skill of putting multiple colors there escapes me. Second, I am just that lazy.

well...it is for the lazy for have extra money in their pockets. its like 10 sets of stickers for like $18? wow. ughhh....it takes just cents to apply full face makeup everyday. i enjoy doing my own makeup. i wouldnt trust theirs, i would be going over it with my own stuff if i did it. ;D plus i dont really like a lot of the prints that they have. but it really was a cool invention. i would make my own with my own style on it...that would be pretty cool. a new hobby for me! but i wouldnt get theirs.

Back