Eyeshadow stickers for the very lazy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
coloroneyeshadowsticker.jpg

[Now this is lazy, or, practical? i'm curious about how good they would do the job, i don't know if i would trust it 100%, maybe i would just stick with practicing
tocktock.gif
]
They are billing these stickers as something useful for those of us who may not be very skilled with an eyeshadow brush, but let's be real about ColorOn's eyeshadow stickers here.
Are there people out there who are that incapable of sweeping eyeshadow over their eyelids? Hey, we know we aren't all born with the skills and talent of professional makeup artists, but we're pretty sure that we can, at the very least, dust some neutral color over our entire eyelid. We will assume then, that these stickers are really just meant for women who are just too lazy to do the work themselves.
Source

I've seen it and it's really neat tho.

But I think I prefer brushes instead.

I've used something similar to this that I got a sample of. I didn't really like it, but I suppose if you were really bad at applying your m/u it could be a good idea. I know some people think they are amazing, and they can look pretty good. They're not something I'd use though.

Not for me ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll stick with the brushes... more work but no feeling of lazyness ... tho on some other hand, for a super quick application, might be good.

lol ! i'm not so into stickers, but those who watched the movie, i'd be very interested in a makeup box like the kind Leeloo had in the 5th Element. now that would be cool.

Might be good for us artistically inept girls... hahaha... but then again with my clumbsy fingers I'd have e/s on my forehead and nose just like false eye lashes... hehe

I've seen these... I was thinking to myself that I'd get them but the colour combos are ugly. I have a feeling there is a thread about this. I will see if I can find it.

lol Might be good for keeping in your purse or desk or maybe even the boyfriends house where you cant have your entire stash.

Kinda cool idea, but how do you know if they'll suit your particular eye shape?

Now that I look at them closer I might try them just to see what their like.. Too bad they don't have a full face sticker with foundation, eye shadow, mascars.. Blush.. Lipstick!! Lol

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Now that I look at them closer I might try them just to see what their like.. Too bad they don't have a full face sticker with foundation, eye shadow, mascars.. Blush.. Lipstick!! Lol Lol Karren! You know those tanning booths that you stand in and the tan mist sprays you? Someone should design one of those for makeup - all you have to do is stand in front of it and it sprays your MU on lol! Hehe.

these take the fun out of putting on eyeshadow! bleh- im sure someone will use em' i would not

I wouldn't trust them. What if they don't apply correctly? I will *stick* to my brushes.

Originally Posted by Jobunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lol Karren! You know those tanning booths that you stand in and the tan mist sprays you? Someone should design one of those for makeup - all you have to do is stand in front of it and it sprays your MU on lol! Hehe. Didn't Geroge Jetson have one of those? I remember they had those automatic clothing machines.. You step on the conveyor belt and push the button.. .. Shower then shave then clothes.. Then makeup! I love the episode where George pushes the wrong button and ends up in Janes dress!! Hahaha

I guess I'm lazy, because if they can give me nice looking eyes in less time than brushes I'd buy them. The only probelm is that in the end they are more expenisive than a brush on eyeshadow.

it doesn't seem like they would look right... like there would be a distinct cutoff line from the color on your eye... plus everyone has different shaped eyes, so how would that work?

Originally Posted by Chaela /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol Might be good for keeping in your purse or desk or maybe even the boyfriends house where you cant have your entire stash. Thats about all it would be good for! I just checked out the site, and it looks so unblended! You would still need to blend, so whats the point!

Latest posts

Back