Face brightener

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i know clarins and shiseido carries some face brightener products, but has anyone ever tried these or any other face brightenerr products brand that has worked out?

the key with brightners is that you must use a sun screen all the time. brightener take time 3 months or more.

Originally Posted by Lindabear i know clarins and shiseido carries some face brightener products, but has anyone ever tried these or any other face brightenerr products brand that has worked out?

I've been using Peter Thomas Roth Power K Skin Brightner for about a month now.. and I see huge improvements on my freckles and acne marks. They faded a lot and I don't really notice them anymore. I've tested many other skin brightner, but this one seems to really work.
icon_smile.gif
The only downside is that 1 oz bottle costs $110.. BUT I got a sample from Sephora in a tiny container and it lasted over a month. I think you can ask for a sample at any Sephora store.
icon_wink.gif

Sounds interesting. I've gotten a few freckles this season, I might try this.

Originally Posted by Liz what do they do though? They're supposed to lighten dark pigmentation you have on your skin, such as freckles, age spots, bruises, spider veins, etc. I've been using the PTR Brightener on my freckles and acne marks only. It took a while (2-3 weeks) to see results, but it definitely worked.

Originally Posted by Lindabear i know clarins and shiseido carries some face brightener products, but has anyone ever tried these or any other face brightenerr products brand that has worked out? I use this UVwhite face wash foam from shisheido before, and it worked for me.

It took, two to three weeks to see the result though.

The foam is so soft and I think it's for all skin type.

I've also heard Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Brightening gel is just as good and it's a lot cheaper than the one mentioned already. It does the same thing.

Originally Posted by Blondtgr I've also heard Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Brightening gel is just as good and it's a lot cheaper than the one mentioned already. It does the same thing. I heard that Botanical Brightening gel is for sensitive skin and not as intense as Power K Skin Brightener. So you might see results faster with the latter.. I dunno?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back