Faces for 6/22

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's a crappy,gloomy day here in So Cal..managed to get my face on though: LM Primer LM TM in Nude LM Shimmer pressed bronzer CK Riverstone eyewash from lash to crease MAC Shroom to highlight MAC Fibre Riche mascara MAC Viva Glam V lipglass

Oh your here huh? How's all w/ Dad?

Originally Posted by allisong

It's a crappy,gloomy day here in So Cal..managed to get my face on though: LM Primer LM TM in Nude LM Shimmer pressed bronzer CK Riverstone eyewash from lash to crease MAC Shroom to highlight MAC Fibre Riche mascara MAC Viva Glam V lipglass

Pretty cool! Do you use the Shimmer on cheeks, or more liberally? It gives a nice glow.

Originally Posted by allisong It's a crappy,gloomy day here in So Cal..managed to get my face on though: LM Primer LM TM in Nude LM Shimmer pressed bronzer CK Riverstone eyewash from lash to crease MAC Shroom to highlight MAC Fibre Riche mascara MAC Viva Glam V lipglass

Today I'm pretty basic ( by my standards):

Face:

Lancome Adaptive in Creme 0

Almay Amazing Lasting Concealer in Light

Clinique Gel Blush in Shell Pink on cheeks

Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Translucent

Eyes:

YSL Duo #31 - light bronze green and pale pink. The bronze green applied w/ a sponge applicator on my lid and crease. The pale pink on my browbone to highlight. I like a sponge applicator if I want an intense color application.

YSL Dessin du Regard Haute Tenue pencil #5 - shimmery moss green. Used this on top and bottom lashline.

Laura Mercier mascara in Black

Cheeks:

I gave myself a bit of glow with the gel blush, but here's my final color:

Chanel Reflex blush

Lips:

Lancome Le Lipstique liner in Unity

Chanel Vitalumiere l/s in Key Largo (mauve w/ gold tones) and

Chanel Unity Glossimer

TA DA!
redface.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh your here huh? How's all w/ Dad? Ditto. How is your dad? And wb to Calif, Allisong
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh your here huh? How's all w/ Dad? Dad was doing great till this last Sunday.Was out of the hospital,looking good..He's back in now..Been back and forth to the hospital everyday since then
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Californian Ditto. How is your dad? And wb to Calif, Allisong
smile.gif
Why Thank you Ry
wink.gif
Wish I were here under different circumstances..No fun for me this trip..Have to wait till I move back

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Pretty cool! Do you use the Shimmer on cheeks, or more liberally? It gives a nice glow. I use the shimmer every where I'd use a reg.bronzer(cheeks,bridge of nose,forehead)..I'm really impressed with the color it gives..Not really a TAN look persay but an I spent a day in the sun look..Very healthy and natural

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Today I'm pretty basic ( by my standards):
Face:

Lancome Adaptive in Creme 0

Almay Amazing Lasting Concealer in Light

Clinique Gel Blush in Shell Pink on cheeks

Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Translucent

Eyes:

YSL Duo #31 - light bronze green and pale pink. The bronze green applied w/ a sponge applicator on my lid and crease. The pale pink on my browbone to highlight. I like a sponge applicator if I want an intense color application.

YSL Dessin du Regard Haute Tenue pencil #5 - shimmery moss green. Used this on top and bottom lashline.

Laura Mercier mascara in Black

Cheeks:

I gave myself a bit of glow with the gel blush, but here's my final color:

Chanel Reflex blush

Lips:

Lancome Le Lipstique liner in Unity

Chanel Vitalumiere l/s in Key Largo (mauve w/ gold tones) and

Chanel Unity Glossimer

TA DA!
redface.gif

Girl,Your faces are anything but basic..Puleeeeeease
wink.gif
You look maaaaaauhvelous;D

Yesterday I wore the following: eyes: the gold shade in Rocket City's Beam Me Up eyeshadow trio on the lid and a little bit beyond the crease loreal lash intensifique mascara lips: I mixed the following on my finger and then applied on my lips for a gorgeous effect Wet 'n' Wild's lip brilliance lip gloss in 599 Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Afterglow Chanel Infrarouge Lipstick in Tornado

Originally Posted by allisong Dad was doing great till this last Sunday.Was out of the hospital,looking good..He's back in now..Been back and forth to the hospital everyday since then
frown.gif
I have prayed for him many times and also recently. I'll need to be more specific in my prayers! Hugs Allisong, hang in there. Sending good vibes your way.

abcbanner4.jpg

Latest posts

Back