Faces for 7/07

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wanna see some new faces today
icon_cheesygrin.gif
All you gals in lurk mode..Post your faces..Don't be shy!

JI Warm Silk Amazing base

LM Shimmer bronzer

MK Bronzesicle cream from lash to above crease

MK Ivy duo:

LIghtest Ivy shade on lid over Bronze cream

Darkest Ivy shade in outer V

MAC Bountiful Brown powerpoint to line upper lashes

L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Midnight Bronze

MAC Fetish l/s

Mine is kinda boring again, i'm in a LAZY mood this week & haven't done a FULL eye all week! Here's whats on my face though Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation in 40 watts Stila Convertible Color in Magnolia YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara See.. BORING!

Here's Angolina Jolie's FOTD:

a_jolie.jpg

Club Monaco Concealer

Club Monaco Concealer is the perfect solution for blemishes or dark circles. Its light creamy consistency gives natural looking, long-wearing coverage.

Price: $11

Available: (888) 580-5084, select Club Monaco stores

Club Monaco Concealer Brush

To make sure your concealer application is always flawless, use this professional quality sable brush.

Price: $16 (yes, one MUST have one of these to be flawless)

Available: (888) 580-5084, select Club Monaco stores

Club Monaco Liquid Makeup

For a fresh, natural finish try this lightweight liquid foundation. Club Monaco Liquid Makeup will help even out skin tone and cover minor imperfections. (but it won't give you those huge-arse lips)

Price: $19

Club Monaco Loose Powder

Whether you use a brush, puff or makeup sponge to apply this loose powder you can be sure the end result will be a silky, natural finish. (or a caked-on look, whichever you prefer)

Price: $19

Club Monaco Eye Color

Club Monaco Eye Color allows you to achieve the ultimate eye. For this look Denise loves the dead rodent yellow Glace on the lids, the smoldering gray skunk pellet of Smoke in the corners and crease and the shimmering white booger of Eclipse under the eyebrow.

Price: $12

Club Monaco Eye Pencil (because $3.00 eye pencil just won't do)

Unlike liners that pull and tug at the eye, Club Monaco Eye Pencil goes on smoothly and blends well. It’s the perfect choice for smoky looks like this one. Denise recommends the rich color of Darkest Brown. (ok, but who is Denise?)

Price: $11

Club Monaco Round Blending Brush

One of the keys to using an eye shadow successfully lies in the shading. Make sure your eye makeup is well blended by using this soft, pony (you didn't kill a pony for this, did you?) Round Blending Brush.

Price: $22 (oh, I'll order 5 then!)

Club Monaco Mascara

For long, lush lashes make sure you apply a few coats of this gentle water-resistant mascara. (for the times when you are stuck shooting films in the Amazon)

Price: $12

Club Monaco Cheek Dew (or get it from dating Colin Ferrell)

Keep your cheek color looking fresh and fabulous with Club Monaco Cheek Dew. This unique blush leaves your skin with a sheer, natural-looking radiance. For this look try Flush.

Price: $16

Club Monaco Lip Color Cream Big ol' Lippie Loos! Heh heh

Your lips will love the rich, creamy coverage of Club Monaco Lip Color Cream. Use a walloping lip brush to apply Techno Pink for a fresh unfinished pout like Angelina’s.

Price: $14

Originally Posted by laura127 Mine is kinda boring again, i'm in a LAZY mood this week & haven't done a FULL eye all week! Here's whats on my face though
Stila Illuminating Powder Foundation in 40 watts

Stila Convertible Color in Magnolia

YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara

See.. BORING!

Beautifully boring
wink.gif

I put makeup on today because I had my outing of the week
smile.gif
We went to go see "King Arthur". I really didn't do anything terribly spiffy though.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer I think this is "Sand" but can't be sure because it doesn't have the words on it anymore.

Meet Mark Tint, Tint in Petal on cheeks

Benefit Moonbeam just a dab on cheeks over the cheekstain

MAC Neutral Eyes Palette x7 I used about half of them to create a smokey eye in brown colors

Smashbox Creme Liner in black.. I think it might be called Caviar?

Diorshow

MAC Lipglass in Nymphette over Prada clear lip balm

Exciting huh? I didn't bother doing much on my face because it is absolutely sultry here in the midwest.. not because it's hot, but because it is so darned humid it's disgusting.

At any rate, we went to see the movie and went to lunch. The movie wasn't bad. I was a bit disappointed in the lack of exploration into the characters relationships. I felt it missed out on some key elements.. but it was fun to watch.

Latest posts

Back