Faces for 7/28

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Happy Wednesday everyone!
tongue.gif

Skin:

Lancome Adaptive in Creme 1

YSL Anti Cernes Concealer #1 - for circles

Becca Fine Loose Finishing Powder in Bisque

Eyes:

Awake Eye Shadow in Bronzed Oak - medium shimmery bronze - brushed along top lashline and on lid.

Awake Eye Shadow in Gold Leaf - Light/medium golden beige - brushed over Bronzed Oak on lid and up into crease.

NARS All About Eve - the shimmery champagne shade (right side) brushed on browbone.

Prestige Waterproof automatic pencil in Sepia on top and lower lashlines.

L'Oreal Voluminous mascara in Soft Black

Cheeks:

Sue Devitt The Gold Coast Bronzer, on cheeks, chin, nose, forehead

Stila Convertible Color in Gladiola - sheer orangey apricot - used Px foundation brush to apply color on apples of cheeks.

Lips:

Awake Stardom Lipstick in Sheer Sunshine - shimmery light apricot tint

Happy Wednesday to you too! My FOTD: A Drugstore Beauty! Skin: Just a light dusting of Boots Botanics Pore Perfecting Powder in Cammomile and some Rimmel Concealer in Ivory Eyes: Boots 17 Trio of Eyecolours in Green With Envy;- Includes a lemon yellow (all over eye), lime green (over the lid) and darker green (in outer corners). Also a Sephora sparkly green eye pencil to mine upper lid Lips: Just some Lush Lip Service lip balm And all i'm doing today is homework! (but i feel so pretty doing it!)

Great eyes! I'm a big fan of green.
biggrin.gif

You're not the only one made up to do housework. I'm scrubbing down the house before my trip to Pittsburgh tomorrow. Two days after we get back we're expecting our brother-in-law and our nephew for a week-long visit. But I'm expecting a delivery this afternoon from a local furniture store, so I didn't want to look like a house-hag. I AM one, but that's beside the point! LOL!

Originally Posted by starnight Happy Wednesday to you too!
My FOTD: A Drugstore Beauty!

Skin: Just a light dusting of Boots Botanics Pore Perfecting Powder in Cammomile and some Rimmel Concealer in Ivory

Eyes: Boots 17 Trio of Eyecolours in Green With Envy;- Includes a lemon yellow (all over eye), lime green (over the lid) and darker green (in outer corners). Also a Sephora sparkly green eye pencil to mine upper lid

Lips: Just some Lush Lip Service lip balm

And all i'm doing today is homework! (but i feel so pretty doing it!)

Hehe! Don't you always find that when you do your make-up just for fun and know you're not going out of the house but want to feel pretty, it always looks absolutely amazing. Then when you come to recreate the same look using the smae products, it never looks right! Grrrr, or is this just me? And i am sure you do not look like a house-hag!

As a matter of fact, my makeup did look especially nice today! I'm glam with my Army t-shirt, rolled up jeans, ballcap and running shoes.
icon_cool.gif

Here is my very plain today. Lancome Flextencils and Lancome Juicy Tube in Simmer. Hey I went to Sephora today and looked at the Becca line. I was tempted but didn't get anything yet.

Yesterday I wore the following: Milano eyeshadow trio in Firenze Blush avon astonishing lengths mascara some great japanese brand black eyeliner that someone gave me loreal colour juice lipgloss in some really light color

Back