Faces for 8/4

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hoping I'll see more then the usual 4 faces today..Don't be shy..I'm sure you ALL look gorgeous..Here's me: JI Amber pressed foundation YSL Touche Eclat#1 under eyes LM Shimmer bronzer(dead ringer for MAC Trace Gold but prettier IMO) MAC Hipnotique on lids MAC Steamy in outer V MAC Plumage to line upper lashes MAC Fibre Riche mascara MAC VG V l/g

Originally Posted by allisong Hoping I'll see more then the usual 4 faces today..Don't be shy..I'm sure you ALL look gorgeous..Here's me: JI Amber pressed foundation YSL Touche Eclat#1 under eyes LM Shimmer bronzer(dead ringer for MAC Trace Gold but prettier IMO) MAC Hipnotique on lids MAC Steamy in outer V MAC Plumage to line upper lashes MAC Fibre Riche mascara MAC VG V l/g Sorry Alli, no one seems to be interested in posting. It's not just on this board, it's on every one. Kudos (major) to the members such as GlossAddict, Rowantree, HarleyMom, and KittySkyfish who make this board fun with their interactions. I really appreciate their posts/comments/opinions/involvement. I wish more members would post. It can get quite demoralizing. Luckily I am mostly intrisically motivated! Still, it's user interaction that helps form this site and enrich it. Today I am wearing Almay long lasting foundation with C. Dior under my eyes (dark circles) I have COverGirl medium gray shadow on my lids (blue eyes) Brown CoverGirl on the crease (this is from one of those 6-piece eye shadow kits that I love) And CG soft pink sparkle under the brow bone. Lips: My favorite sheer-ish lipstick by Avon in "beige shimmer" (lip plumper!) Cheeks: Tint Tint by Avon (comparable to Tarte's Cheek stain) thanks to a sample sent to me by GlossAddict (tytyty) IT rocks! Mascara: Beyond color Lash Fortifying Mascara by Avon (works well and makes lashes long, soft, and dark) Color: black Purple eyeliner by Wet n' Wild -HOT! Love it. Over the purple liner is a very soft smudge of Almay soft brown that give the overall smokey/earth-toned look

I'm not wearing anything right now, but have been experimenting the last few days, and will continue until Friday, to prepare for my husband's 10 year high school reunion.

The items I've narrowed it down to any combination of the following - I'm especially stuck on lippies...though leaning towards the MAC lipstick:

Face:

NYC Loose Powder

NYC Pressed Powder (for touch-ups)

BeneFit Dandelion dusted over cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin, for a rosy glow

Cheeks:

BeneFit Dandelion (as stated above)

Jane Blushing Cheeks in Blushing Earth for a slight blush

MAC Silver Dusk dusted on cheekbones & eyes for a sparkle

Eyes:

Rimmel Eyeshadow in Romance

Jane Iced Shadow in Bashful

Revlon Eye Glitz Powder in Foiled Passion

Lips:

Lip Balm:

My Lip Stuff Lip Balm (any flavor)

Lip Gloss:

Lancome Juicy Tube in Cerise

Sugar Slicks Gloss in Bunny

mark. GlossBlossom

Lipstick:

MAC Lipstick in Sequin

Clinique Lipstick in Bamboo Pink

Estee Lauder Lipstick in Sugar Honey

Estee Lauder Lipstick in Sangria

Bonne Bell Smooth Shades Lipstick in Smooth Vanilla

Note: I'm wearing a sleeveless black dress with silver sparkles, and plan on dusting shimmer dust over my shoulders and arms, as well.
smile.gif

Wow, my list looks totally boring compared to you guys, I usually just keep it simple during the summer with the heat and humidity, nothing like spending 1/2 an hour getting fixed up just to go out and the temp. is like 98*. Julia, you are going to look fantastic at the reunion
smile.gif

Today-- Nivea Visage Simply glowing with my Covergirl Trublend foundation in natural beige

L'Oreal eye pencils in gold, sage and ebony

Revlon eye shadow in Chocolush

L'Oreal Glam Tint gel highlighter, Spirit/bronze

Revlon Cocoa Bean lipstick with a touch of Revlon Gold lipstick.

Told ya it was boring
icon_lol.gif

MysticWolf, my face is even more boring! I got up late today & had to run out the door.

FACE:

* Neutrogena Skin Clearing Make-up in Natural Buff

EYES:

* L'Oreal On-The-Loose Shimmering Powder in Tart (light green) all over lids

* L'Oreal Lash Architect in Black

Julia, I look forward to hearing how the reunion outfit/make-up all comes together -- sounds really pretty! Silver sparkles are fun.
smile.gif

Thanks Harleymom - I hope I can get unstressed enough (have a lot going on right now) to make myself look good for the reunion!
smile.gif

By the way, how do you like Nivea Visage Simply Glowing?

Originally Posted by Harleymom10860 Julia, you are going to look fantastic at the reunion
smile.gif

Today-- Nivea Visage Simply glowing

Thanks Joy! I'll be sure to let ya'll know how it turns out when we get back from the reunion. It'll be a few days late, but better late than never. I'll be sure to post in what would be Saturday's Face of the Day thread.
smile.gif

I don't do sparkly/glowy really well - my face ends up looking shiny, but I hope I can pull it off this weekend! I've added a few cosmetics to the mix, too. LOL

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Julia, I look forward to hearing how the reunion outfit/make-up all comes together -- sounds really pretty! Silver sparkles are fun.
smile.gif

Thanks Harleymom - I hope I can get unstressed enough (have a lot going on right now) to make myself look good for the reunion!
smile.gif

By the way' date=' how do you like Nivea Visage Simply Glowing?[/QUOTE']

I like it and I'm on my second jar, it's not greasy so it's perfect for this time of year when I have to be outdoors in the heat, only thing is, I have to remember to wear something with sunscreen in it has the Simply Glowing does not have protection.

subbrandcontents_11_204_usa_product-simply-glowing.gif
_40_subbrandcontents_11_204_0_8eb4329db6b46f0fb1a7453762d2999e.gif

whitedots300.gif

An energizing formula to tap into your skin's own natural radiance.

NIVEA Visage Simply Glowing is specially formulated to:

-Help give your skin healthy nutrients with a unique combination of Essential Minerals, Apricot Extract and Vitamin C.

-Brighten skin tone with shimmering pigments for long-lasting radiance.

-Enhance your skin's appearance, leaving it smooth and supple.

Latest posts

Back