Faces for Monday*yuck*7/19

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok..even though it's Monday,I know some of you have managed to slap it on like a Pro
wink.gif
So lets see those face..Here's me:

JI Amazing base in Warm Silk

YSL Touche Eclat#1 under eyes

LM Shimmer bronzer

MAC Vanilla pig. from lash to brow

MAC Juxt on lids

MAC Bronze in crease

MAC Fibre Riche mascara

MAC Fetish l/s

Simple day!!

Diorskin Compact in #200

Cle De Peau Blush in 5

Lancome Flextencils mascara

Styli-Style in Natural

Lancome Juicy Tube in Simme

Originally Posted by allisong

ok..even though it's Monday,I know some of you have managed to slap it on like a Pro
wink.gif
So lets see those face..Here's me:
JI Amazing base in Warm Silk

YSL Touche Eclat#1 under eyes

LM Shimmer bronzer

MAC Vanilla pig. from lash to brow

MAC Juxt on lids

MAC Bronze in crease

MAC Fibre Riche mascara

MAC Fetish l/s

I'm headed to Orlando this afternoon for a training session with YSL. The Tampa m/a's and s/a's are staying overnight near Downtown Disney, and of course when the YSL girls get together, we never go plain-faced! Bring on the DRAMA!! Skin: BECCA Luminous Skin Color in Sand YSL Teint Mat Purete #6 lightly for sheer coverage BECCA Concealer in Latte on circles and ruddy areas YSL Touche Eclat #1 under eyes (waves to allisong!) BECCA Loose Finishing Powders in Bisque and Ginger, personally blended for a custom color. Eyes: YSL Duo #13 - rosey bronze/rose shades. Used the rose on the lid and the bronzey roze on the outer half of lid and in crease. Also used it dry to define lower lashline. YSL Long Lasting Pencil #3 - marine blue. Used this to rim eyes. The blue keeps the rose shades from making me look tired. Guerlain Divinora Quad #200 - used the icy pink shade on my inner corners and inner lower lashline to blend the bronze shadow and to highlight. YSL Ombre Solo #9 - light gold used to highlight browbone. YSL Faux Cils mascara in black. Cheeks: Chantecaille bronzer in Capri - paler than Sue Devitt The Gold Coast. It's a peachy/rose/bronze shade that is perfect for the palest face. Can double as a blush. But why stop there? I went on to use... Origins Sheer Berry blush, used lightly overtop Capri on apples of cheeks. Lips: Chanel Beige de Chanel lipstick Chanel Twinkle Glossimer NARS Hush lip liner

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish I'm headed to Orlando this afternoon for a training session with YSL. The Tampa m/a's and s/a's are staying overnight near Downtown Disney, and of course when the YSL girls get together, we never go plain-faced! Bring on the DRAMA!!
Skin:

BECCA Luminous Skin Color in Sand

YSL Teint Mat Purete #6 lightly for sheer coverage

BECCA Concealer in Latte on circles and ruddy areas

YSL Touche Eclat #1 under eyes (waves to allisong!)

BECCA Loose Finishing Powders in Bisque and Ginger, personally blended for a custom color.

Eyes:

YSL Duo #13 - rosey bronze/rose shades. Used the rose on the lid and the bronzey roze on the outer half of lid and in crease. Also used it dry to define lower lashline.

YSL Long Lasting Pencil #3 - marine blue. Used this to rim eyes. The blue keeps the rose shades from making me look tired.

Guerlain Divinora Quad #200 - used the icy pink shade on my inner corners and inner lower lashline to blend the bronze shadow and to highlight.

YSL Ombre Solo #9 - light gold used to highlight browbone.

YSL Faux Cils mascara in black.

Cheeks:

Chantecaille bronzer in Capri - paler than Sue Devitt The Gold Coast. It's a peachy/rose/bronze shade that is perfect for the palest face. Can double as a blush. But why stop there? I went on to use...

Origins Sheer Berry blush, used lightly overtop Capri on apples of cheeks.

Lips:

Chanel Beige de Chanel lipstick

Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

NARS Hush lip liner

Hot Stuff Kitty..Have a great time and Do Share all you learn about the newest looks
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back