facial cloths

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just picked up oil of olay,daily facials NIGHT, I love them, they really get the grime off!!!

I like them too - (I have the day ones) although the wipes are much easier...
wink.gif

i need some facial cloths for after the gym.

i have baby wipes, but they feel rough. and i don't want to waste my mac wipes.

Originally Posted by Jennifer am i the only one who finds the cloths SO messy?! yuck. i hated them. I like mine. I have MAC's wipes and although they are a bit expensive, they definately work. I just ran out so I am going to try Oil of Olay since they are inexpensive and people seem to like them.

Originally Posted by Liz i need some facial cloths for after the gym. i have baby wipes, but they feel rough. and i don't want to waste my mac wipes.

Which babywipes are you using? I use the Johnsons ones and they're really soft and gentle.
I've tried the Olay day facial cloths and although they work well, they're not my thing, I'm more of a foaming fash wash or scrub kind of girl.
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by LipglossQueen Which babywipes are you using? I use the Johnsons ones and they're really soft and gentle.
I've tried the Olay day facial cloths and although they work well, they're not my thing, I'm more of a foaming fash wash or scrub kind of girl.
icon_cool.gif

i use whichever one has the aloe in it. i don't like the fragranced ones and figure aloe might be good for my skin. but they feel rough compared to my mac wipes

Latest posts

Back