Facial features

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is your favorite facial feature that you'd love to have?

((I couldn't find a fitting forum area for this post...so I thought mu would be best))

umm.. i would rather have a longer/skinnier face. i have a round face
icon_confused.gif

maybe a slightly bigger nose

Originally Posted by Liz umm.. i would rather have a longer/skinnier face. i have a round face Same here.

I wish I had bigger eyes (not sure if that's what you mean by cat eyes though) ... my eyes are very small and so deep set that you can only see my eyelids when I close my eyes (I'm not sure why I bother with eyeshadow, lol), and my eyes practically dissappear when I smile!

I also have a slightly square face with a more defined jawline than most girls, but if I had to choose one thing to fix, I think it would be my eyes. My current haircut and glasses frames seem to be working fairly well with my face shape so I can live with that.

I am lacking a few things on your list (like full lashes), but I don't care about them because I can either fix them (like with mascara) or they're just not high on my list of desired facial features (like dimples).

Cheekbones because my cheeks feel really chubby to me. People say they aren't...but for some reason I'm self conscious about my "chubby cheeks"!

I voted for higher cheekbones. And a nose, that would be a little smaller, would be nice
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Cat eyes & full lashes are beautiful features that are really fun to play up with makeup!

I have pretty full lashes but have to create cat eyes with MU.
smile.gif

Although I voted for high cheekbones, I think I'd much rather have perfectly flawless skin....
claps.gif

Originally Posted by eightthirty

What is your favorite facial feature that you'd love to have?
((I couldn't find a fitting forum area for this post...so I thought mu would be best))

FULL Lashes!!

oops i thought this was a poll on what you have and like,i picked cat eyes because my eyes are ummm cat like,lol i love wearing eyeshadow cause i can really play them up.i wish my lips were a lil more plump though
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I wish my eyes were bigger, my nose was completely different and that I had more of a shape to my face.

Originally Posted by nydoll23 oops i thought this was a poll on what you have and like,i picked cat eyes because my eyes are ummm cat like,lol i love wearing eyeshadow cause i can really play them up.i wish my lips were a lil more plump though
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I did that too Gwen!! lol Whoops!
icon_redface.gif
That'll teach me not to read first!! LOL I put 'full lips' - b/c I think my lips are pretty decently full... I would LIKE to have more of an arch to my brows though..
icon_wink.gif

Whoops!!! I thought we were suppose to list our favorite feature we have, not what we want!! I chose full lips by the way :icon_love. Oh well, at least I'm not the only one who can' read
icon_cheesygrin.gif
. Anyways, I know it's not on there but I would want flawless skin every day of my life, even when it's that time of the month!!!

so many things I would change...
rolleyes.gif
I would give a lot for flawless skin and more oval, smaller face (my face is too full, I hate it
mad.gif
). I always wanted cat eyes too, since mine are kind of round and it is hard to make them sexy looking, even with the makeup
mad.gif

I think I am too critical about myself... so I would also give a lot for better self-image
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back