Facial Hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello

I am new to this forum. But found lot of useful infromation here.

My question is - What is the best remedy for facial hair removal. Something simple and effective.
confused.gif

My sister has tried all kind of treatments - laser, shaving, threading , waxing , removals electrolysis. Nothing seems to work. Infact the area of chin has become dark due to these treatment over all this time.

Also how to correct the dark areas.

Thank in advance for your tips.

For dark spots, - I went to the dermotologist and she gave me prescription strength hydroquinone cream, and one in a lotion - they've lighten dramatically over the months I had used it.

As for facial hairs, try using Nair (for face & bikini area) its a little plastic bottle and can get it in the drug stores - its non-irritating, and conditioning and painless...works great, love it
tongue.gif
!

Originally Posted by deepask

Hello
I am new to this forum. But found lot of useful infromation here.

My question is - What is the best remedy for facial hair removal. Something simple and effective.
confused.gif

My sister has tried all kind of treatments - laser, shaving, threading , waxing , removals electrolysis. Nothing seems to work. Infact the area of chin has become dark due to these treatment over all this time.

Also how to correct the dark areas.

Thank in advance for your tips.

I am just popping in to WELCOME you to MakeupTalk

Latest posts

Back