Facial Masks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Do yo use facial masks? How often? Which mask do you use and why?

I use them once a week, although not so often in the summer time.

I have some good leftovers from shopping in poland, but here in the us i didnt find any that I liked too much, so I hope you will recomend something good girls
smile.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky I use them once a week, although not so often in the summer time.I have some good leftovers from shopping in poland, but here in the us i didnt find any that I liked too much, so I hope you will recomend something good girls
smile.gif

It very difficult to recommend...depend on what do you personally want to achieve.My favorite is from finnish cosmetic Lumene.

Arctic Touch Line

Purifying Peat-Facial Mask.

Works really good for me as I have mixed skin type,and this mask is very good for acne problem skin too.
icon_smile.gif

Hi Oksana!

I use a mask once a week. Which mask depends on my skins condition that week, it's very moody...lol.

For acne-prone weeks I use the famous "Aspirin Mask"

For oily weeks I use Benefit's Hi Neighbor Mask to sop up my oil spill!

For normal weeks I use Queen Helene Mint Julep. My mum showed me this when I was 14 and I still love it!

For dry weeks I use Clarins moisturizing mask.

As you can see my skin is a drama-queen and very high maintenance.

Originally Posted by Oksana Hi everyone,Do yo use facial masks? How often? Which mask do you use and why?

I have 3 facial masks that i use weekly - sometimes daily!
h20 plus purifying mask

h20 plus whitening mask

Neutrogena Acne Scar Fading mask

i go to the gym alot and wear makeup everyday, so i usually use the purifying mask every other day.

the whitening mask is also used every other day (the days i am not using the purifying mask)

and the acne scar fadeing mask is always used on the same day as the whitening mask!

i usually give my skin a rest on saturdays or sundays from all the treatments, but so far, it has worked very well! my chest scars (from acne) has faded alot! and the scars on my chin are almost gone!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby Hi Oksana!
I use a mask once a week. Which mask depends on my skins condition that week, it's very moody...lol.

For acne-prone weeks I use the famous "Aspirin Mask"

For oily weeks I use Benefit's Hi Neighbor Mask to sop up my oil spill!

For normal weeks I use Queen Helene Mint Julep. My mum showed me this when I was 14 and I still love it!

For dry weeks I use Clarins moisturizing mask.

As you can see my skin is a drama-queen and very high maintenance.

Aspirin Mask? Never heard of it....Do you have a reciepe?
icon_biggrin.gif

And about Queen Helen Mint Julep where can I find it?

Originally Posted by Trisha My skin is the same BeneBaby!!
I use

Origins Drink Up (when I'm dry/dehydrated)

Origins Out Of Trouble (when im spotty)

NARS Mud Mask (when im pampering myself!)

Origins is good brand I have Form them Green tea Body Suffle.and I love it smells very nice and the smell stays long time,besides you need

just a drop of this product for smooth and silki skin.Just LOVE it.

hello I'm new

i use different types of mask depending on my skins condition. i use a cleansing mask for deep cleansing and ex foliation,(clay or aha) and a rich hydrating masque for intensive moisturizing. i use them some times once, twice or three times a week. everyone needs two mask.

Originally Posted by Oksana Origins is good brand I have Form them Green tea Body Suffle.and I love it smells very nice and the smell stays long time,besides you need

just a drop of this product for smooth and silki skin.Just LOVE it.

Originally Posted by MARIAN hello I'm newi use different types of mask depending on my skins condition. i use a cleansing mask for deep cleansing and ex foliation,(clay or aha) and a rich hydrating masque for intensive moisturizing. i use them some times once, twice or three times a week. everyone needs two mask.

Hi Marian,welcome to MUT.I do agree with you evry one should have 2 or 3 masks,as Benebaby said for diffrent times of skins mood.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Considering i work for a skincare company, i am so rubbish when it comes to using masks!

I cleanse, tone, moisturise and exfoliate, but i rarely use masks.

The main mask i use is Decleor Hyrafloral mask when my skin is really dehydrated. It's great coz you can leave it on overnight.

I use a regular mud one from Superdrug about once a week if I remember, my skin is in good condition but I just use it because I'm such a product junkie! I think I'll try a Queen Helen Mask next.

My favorite is Queen Helene Cucumber mask once a week, summer time twice a week. Its really good. Although I have heard MUDD masks are good too. I am not too fond of Peel off masks, i feel they leave my skin more flaky and worse!.

I have oily skin therefore I use 2 facial masks approximately twice a week.

Refining Sea Mud from Biogime - rich in purifying minerals from the sea. Makes skin radiant and healthy

AHA Alpha Nutrient Masque (as well from Biogime
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)

I'm really bad about using masks - when I remember, it's usually either the Aztec Secret Healing Clay (mixed with ACV!) or Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask.

I Use Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask Once A Week, Its Good For Drying Out Pimples, And I Use The Queen Helene Egg Yolk Masque It Leaves You Face So Soft.

Latest posts

Back