Facialbuilding

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PC4

Reaction score
Hi Everybody... Just checked in. I'll be a Certified FlexEffect Trainer in Sept. Just sharpening my skills so ... If you have any questions regarding Facialbuilding... ask away!

Hi. Welcome to mut. I'm Liz from California. What is facialbuilding?

Originally Posted by Liz Hi. Welcome to mut. I'm Liz from California. What is facialbuilding? To quote Deb…â€an extension of bodybuilding†It does everything for the face that bodybuilding does for the body. Firms it big-time. This is not facial exercise, no comparison. It’s way more aggressive.

Sounds cool.. I'm Laura from Ireland. Nice to meet you. If you need help with anything on the site just shout
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by PC4 To quote Deb…â€an extension of bodybuilding†It does everything for the face that bodybuilding does for the body. Firms it big-time. This is not facial exercise, no comparison. It’s way more aggressive. How does that work??? It sounds interesting!

Originally Posted by Marisol Welcome to MUT! could you post a pic of someone who does facial building maybe it would be more clear as to what it does to your face, like do u get muscular or what

Originally Posted by chellebelle99 could you post a pic of someone who does facial building maybe it would be more clear as to what it does to your face, like do u get muscular or what Hi you
Here is a link to the FE's Facialbuilding forum:

Go to this link and click on ‘FlexEffect Facialbuilders’ xxxxxxxxx Then click on ‘Lets talk Eyes’ scroll to the bottom of the post.

You can also go to this page on the website itself. xxxxxxxxxx

I'll be glad to answer any questions you have or you can ask the other facialbuilders on the forum. If anyone gives a rat about their face this training is a must
icon_exclaim.gif

Hi PC4,

Welcome to MakeupTalk! Glad to have you here. We love having more Facial Building enthusiasts and are happy that you've joined!

If you would like to post pics of Facial Building, then go for it and post them here and discuss it here.

You might not have been aware of the spam rules outlined in the registration section. It is considered "spamming" to promote other web sites with referral links. Chances are that you have overlooked this or did not fully understand it. NO big deal! I have edited your post so that it does not have the promotional link. We want you on board, but need to be sensitive to the spam issue. Kindly review our rules here

Once again, thank you for joining MakeupTalk. We look forward to your posts.

Sincerely,

Liz

SuperModerator

P.S. You can post a promotional link in your signature. Just go to "edit my profile" and type it the way that you'd like the message to be displayed on your posts.

Thank you for the heads-up. I’m sorry about the link. Now that I think about it … that was pretty rude to direct someone to a different forum.

Her name is Tori the first photo was taken in 1993 (one of her own photos.)

<O
tongue.gif

She didn’t start training until '98' the after photo was taken at FlexEffect in '99'. She’s even 6 years older than the first photo. She still has a lot of sun damage (Facialbuilding can’t do it all) but look at the added thickness to her lids. Only building can do this.

testim1.jpg

testim3.jpg

these photo's were taken from FE forum w/consent

Originally Posted by PC4 Thank you for the heads-up. I’m sorry about the link. Now that I think about it … that was pretty rude to direct someone to a different forum.
Her name is Tori the first photo was taken in 1993 (one of her own photos.)

<O
tongue.gif

She didn’t start training until '98' the after photo was taken at FlexEffect in '99'. She’s even 6 years older than the first photo. She still has a lot of sun damage (Facialbuilding can’t do it all) but look at the added thickness to her lids. Only building can do this.

testim1.jpg

testim3.jpg

these photo's were taken from FE forum w/consent

wow it looks like she had a facelift how did she do it man thats amazing

Originally Posted by chellebelle99 wow it looks like she had a facelift how did she do it man thats amazing One thing about surgical facelifts if anything they flatten the face, that's why some will even have cheek implants with their surgery. The real beauty of facialbuilding is that you get back the thickness in the tissue. Her lids are really thick... she never would have achieved that through surgery.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by PC4 One thing about surgical facelifts if anything they flatten the face, that's why some will even have cheek implants with their surgery. The real beauty of facialbuilding is that you get back the thickness in the tissue. Her lids are really thick... she never would have achieved that through surgery.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

flatten?????
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Liz flatten?????
icon_eek.gif
yea how would it flatten the face? and maybe im overthinking but wouldn't moving your face more give you more wrinkles and lines????????

Originally Posted by chellebelle99

yea how would it flatten the face? and maybe im overthinking but wouldn't moving your face more give you more wrinkles and lines????????

Chellebelle99, I was thinking the same thing

Originally Posted by chellebelle99 yea how would it flatten the face? and maybe im overthinking but wouldn't moving your face more give you more wrinkles and lines???????? When making facial expressions wherever skin folds, a line will occur in time. The operative word here is TIME. It literally takes years for a line to set in. Skin cells first have to lose vitality and resiliency, which would then enable repeated movement to set a line.
In facialbuilding you are not only building muscle you are also beefing up the surrounding tissue, putting back lost vitality and resiliency. A study was conducted not to long ago (Japan) that proved facial training not only beefs up tissue but actually increases the skins elasticity. This is a HUGE FIND!
claps.gif
<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

As for surgery flattening the face. This happens by stretching the skin (that even lacks muscle tone) across the face. Pull the skin on your face to the side right now… what just happened? They address this a lot on cosmetic surgery boards. Again, the one thing surgery can’t do (that which facialbuilding is all about) is replace the fullness of the face… aside of using fat injections or implants.

Originally Posted by PC4 When making facial expressions wherever skin folds, a line will occur in time. The operative word here is TIME. It literally takes years for a line to set in. Skin cells first have to lose vitality and resiliency, which would then enable repeated movement to set a line.
In facialbuilding you are not only building muscle you are also beefing up the surrounding tissue, putting back lost vitality and resiliency. A study was conducted not to long ago (Japan) that proved facial training not only beefs up tissue but actually increases the skins elasticity. This is a HUGE FIND!
claps.gif
<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif

As for surgery flattening the face. This happens by stretching the skin (that even lacks muscle tone) across the face. Pull the skin on your face to the side right now… what just happened? They address this a lot on cosmetic surgery boards. Again, the one thing surgery can’t do (that which facialbuilding is all about) is replace the fullness of the face… aside of using fat injections or implants.

ok sooooooo im STILL VERY CONFUSED haha sorry

Okay, let's see if I have this straight-

So what she's saying is that in order for repeated movement to create a line, your skin has to be pretty old/not as strong as it used to be. So, if you beef up the muscles in your face, it makes it stronger underneath to hold up the skin and prevent it from wrinkling just from movement, or otherwise. It rejuvenates your skin from the inside out, basically. It's different from a face lift, because you're firming it up instead of making it taut.

Does that make sense?

It makes a lot of sense to me! That sounds awesome. How exactly do you accomplish that though? exercises?

I saw an infomercial on something you put in your mouth (it had two c shaped ends that go around the corner of the mouth) and you sqeeze it together with your mouth muscles... like the way your mouth moves when you say "e" and then "O"... and supposedly it tightened up your face muscles ... but I dont know if this is the same thing..
icon_wink.gif

Hi PC4, Im Karen from New York, welcome aboard., I'm as curious as Liz, what is facial building ??

Originally Posted by Liz Hi. Welcome to mut. I'm Liz from California. What is facialbuilding?

Latest posts

Back