Facts Fer Chicks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Facts for women. Just Because.

On average women are 7-10% fatter than men. Top female runners tend to have 12-20% body fat compared to 5-10% for their male counterparts.

Women:

* Score better than men on some language tasks

* Show a faster rate of language development

* Score better than men on some tests of social judgement, empathy and co-operation

* Are better at tests that involve generating ideas.

Men

* Perform better than women on mathematical reasoning tasks

* Score higher at tests that involve distinguishing between figure and background

* Find it easier to rotate objects in their mind's eye

* Are better at hitting targets ...[and feeling them too, I bet]...

I will stress that these findings do not show that one sex is better than the other, they show that they are different.

24 percent of women said they can not resist a sale, compared to 5 percent of men.

30,000 human genes have been identified, by examining the 5% of our DNA that actually seems to encode proteins. The other 95% of our DNA has yet to be fully understood.

 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Californian Facts for women. Just Because.
On average women are 7-10% fatter than men. Top female runners tend to have 12-20% body fat compared to 5-10% for their male counterparts.

Women:

* Score better than men on some language tasks

* Show a faster rate of language development

* Score better than men on some tests of social judgement, empathy and co-operation

* Are better at tests that involve generating ideas.

Men

* Perform better than women on mathematical reasoning tasks

* Score higher at tests that involve distinguishing between figure and background

* Find it easier to rotate objects in their mind's eye

* Are better at hitting targets ...[and feeling them too, I bet]...

I will stress that these findings do not show that one sex is better than the other, they show that they are different.

24 percent of women said they can not resist a sale, compared to 5 percent of men.

30,000 human genes have been identified, by examining the 5% of our DNA that actually seems to encode proteins. The other 95% of our DNA has yet to be fully understood.

So in a nutshell..Women are smarter and men are stronger..I knew that
wink.gif
 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by allisong So in a nutshell..Women are smarter and men are stronger..I knew that
wink.gif
:p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> LOL
wink.gif
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Quote:


Find it easier to rotate objects in their mind's eye


Well with the above statement said, us men are far superior then, huh?
wink.gif

 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Well with the above statement said, us men are far superior then, huh?
wink.gif
Ummm yea Tone..Sure..That's what it mean
wink.gif
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
442
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
LOL!
icon_lol.gif


LOL!
cool.gif


Hi I'm Dr Laura!
icon_cheesygrin.gif


LOL!
icon_lol.gif


LOL!
cool.gif


Hi I'm Dr Laura!
icon_cheesygrin.gif






Originally Posted by allisong

Ummm yea Tone..Sure..That's what it mean
wink.gif





 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) <html>
<body>

<MARQUEE DIRECTION=up WIDTH=560 HEIGHT=319 SCROLLAMOUNT=10 SCROLLDELAY=50 ONMOUSEOVER='this.stop()' ONMOUSEOUT='this.start()' bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><html><body text=#000000 link=#990000>

<font size="10" color="#568712" face="Verdana">LOL!</font>
icon_lol.gif


<font size="10" color="#625470" face="Verdana">LOL!</font>
cool.gif


<font size="10" color="#FF5241" face="Verdana">Hi I'm Dr Laura! </font>
icon_cheesygrin.gif


<font size="10" color="#568712" face="Verdana">LOL!</font>
icon_lol.gif


<font size="10" color="#625470" face="Verdana">LOL!</font>
cool.gif


<font size="10" color="#FF5241" face="Verdana">Hi I'm Dr Laura! </font>
icon_cheesygrin.gif


</marquee>

</body>

</html>

Tony..Something you wanna tell us?!?Getting in touch with your inner female:p
 
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Yes they find it easier to rotate clothes off a body in their mind!

 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
Hey, I perform better in the categories men excel in...

[checking in jeans...]

...and I'm a woman! Go figure!

Originally Posted by Californian Facts for women. Just Because.
On average women are 7-10% fatter than men. Top female runners tend to have 12-20% body fat compared to 5-10% for their male counterparts.

Women:

* Score better than men on some language tasks

* Show a faster rate of language development

* Score better than men on some tests of social judgement, empathy and co-operation

* Are better at tests that involve generating ideas.

Men

* Perform better than women on mathematical reasoning tasks

* Score higher at tests that involve distinguishing between figure and background

* Find it easier to rotate objects in their mind's eye

* Are better at hitting targets ...[and feeling them too, I bet]...

I will stress that these findings do not show that one sex is better than the other, they show that they are different.

24 percent of women said they can not resist a sale, compared to 5 percent of men.

30,000 human genes have been identified, by examining the 5% of our DNA that actually seems to encode proteins. The other 95% of our DNA has yet to be fully understood.

 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by allisong Tony..Something you wanna tell us?!?Getting in touch with your inner female:p Funny bunny.HAHAHAHAhahah. Allisong makes me spit my coke.

123banner8Stern.jpg


 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by GR8FISCH good thing venus doesn't block mars...& vice versa We have more control than that. Besides, who'd want to (in their right) mind block a gift?
 

Latest posts

Top