Facts Fer Chicks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Facts for women. Just Because.

On average women are 7-10% fatter than men. Top female runners tend to have 12-20% body fat compared to 5-10% for their male counterparts.

Women:

* Score better than men on some language tasks

* Show a faster rate of language development

* Score better than men on some tests of social judgement, empathy and co-operation

* Are better at tests that involve generating ideas.

Men

* Perform better than women on mathematical reasoning tasks

* Score higher at tests that involve distinguishing between figure and background

* Find it easier to rotate objects in their mind's eye

* Are better at hitting targets ...[and feeling them too, I bet]...

I will stress that these findings do not show that one sex is better than the other, they show that they are different.

24 percent of women said they can not resist a sale, compared to 5 percent of men.

30,000 human genes have been identified, by examining the 5% of our DNA that actually seems to encode proteins. The other 95% of our DNA has yet to be fully understood.

Originally Posted by Californian Facts for women. Just Because.
On average women are 7-10% fatter than men. Top female runners tend to have 12-20% body fat compared to 5-10% for their male counterparts.

Women:

* Score better than men on some tests of social judgement, empathy and co-operation

Men

* Score higher at tests that involve distinguishing between figure and background

I will stress that these findings do not show that one sex is better than the other, they show that they are different.

24 percent of women said they can not resist a sale, compared to 5 percent of men.

30,000 human genes have been identified, by examining the 5% of our DNA that actually seems to encode proteins. The other 95% of our DNA has yet to be fully understood.

So in a nutshell..Women are smarter and men are stronger..I knew that
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Well with the above statement said, us men are far superior then, huh?
wink.gif
Ummm yea Tone..Sure..That's what it mean
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) <html>
<body>

<MARQUEE DIRECTION=up WIDTH=560 HEIGHT=319 SCROLLAMOUNT=10 SCROLLDELAY=50 ONMOUSEOVER='this.stop()' ONMOUSEOUT='this.start()' bgcolor="#FFFFFF"><html><body text=#000000 link=#990000>

<font size="10" color="#568712" face="Verdana">LOL!</font>
icon_lol.gif

<font size="10" color="#625470" face="Verdana">LOL!</font>
cool.gif

<font size="10" color="#FF5241" face="Verdana">Hi I'm Dr Laura! </font>
icon_cheesygrin.gif

<font size="10" color="#568712" face="Verdana">LOL!</font>
icon_lol.gif

<font size="10" color="#625470" face="Verdana">LOL!</font>
cool.gif

<font size="10" color="#FF5241" face="Verdana">Hi I'm Dr Laura! </font>
icon_cheesygrin.gif

</marquee>

</body>

</html>

Tony..Something you wanna tell us?!?Getting in touch with your inner female:p

Hey, I perform better in the categories men excel in...

[checking in jeans...]

...and I'm a woman! Go figure!

Originally Posted by Californian Facts for women. Just Because.

Women:

Men

Originally Posted by allisong Tony..Something you wanna tell us?!?Getting in touch with your inner female:p Funny bunny.HAHAHAHAhahah. Allisong makes me spit my coke.

123banner8Stern.jpg

Originally Posted by GR8FISCH good thing venus doesn't block mars...& vice versa We have more control than that. Besides, who'd want to (in their right) mind block a gift?

Latest posts

Back