Fading

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by greeneyedangel Hmm not sure. What types of shampoos/ conditioners are you using? I am using Vive color protective shampoo and Thermasilk moisturing conditioner. I am thinking it is the alcohol in the hairspray that is eating up my hair color. I have tried the more expensive shampoos and it doesn't seem to make much difference. I also have gray hair under my blonde tint and I am sure that is a lot of the problem. Gray hair is so hard to color.

Yeah, grey is very color resistant... You might want to try a hairspray which doesn't have alcohol as a main ingredient - alcohol is drying, and can dull color - especially if it causes build-up.
icon_wink.gif

Any suggestions as to what brands. I've tried the expensive ones at the beauty supply and its hard to find one without alcohol.

Originally Posted by sitting petty Any suggestions as to what brands. I've tried the expensive ones at the beauty supply and its hard to find one without alcohol. Sebastion's ZeroG has no alcohol in it, works great and smells great too.

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437 Sebastion's ZeroG has no alcohol in it, works great and smells great too. Are you sure? I checked the back of the bottle and it contained Alcohol Dent. so I thought that was alcohol and I didn't get it.

Back