Fair Skin Foundation Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are some of the swatches I got from IMATS:

The above is the picture I posted already in the IMATS threads.

Below were some of the samples I received.  Since the swatches on my skin seemed to all kind of show my skin through, I also swatched on a white piece of paper. (The Ben Nye powder wouldn't swatch at all on the paper so I removed it)

Paper is in direct sunlight, arm is in natural light (outdoors but in the shade)

the urban decay one oxidized really red on me, I think it'll be way too dark for you, Amber

Urban Decay line, the .5's are red based, and .0's are yellow based

the .5 doesn't really blend in with my skin as well as it looks it does, but I think part of it wiped off while I was moving stuff around.  But you can tell the color is definitely red based, and not just light.

That simply perfect formula though, I was super surprised.  It's a super duper runny liquidy formula (a LOT wetter than any other liquid foundation I've ever tried) and before taking this picture, I swiped my hand across it a few times because I was suprised at how dry it looked, and it hasn't budged.

The OCC foundation is meant for airbrushes, so the glop I had on top actually stayed wet the longest, and when the UD got wiped, like 99% of the OCC got wiped off so I cut it out of this picture. (normally when you airbrush a foundation it dries on contact, but that's also with microscopic droplets, and not a glop like I did haha)

Thank you again so much for these, it's really helpful!!! Your right about the UD it's darker and more red based than I had hoped. The simply perfect seems like a great color though and I like that it's a thinner formula so It can be applied sheer if it is a bit too dark. I'm definitely going to check it out. 
smile.gif

The Simply Perfect foundation is from a completely new company, and he kept talking about the magic of the foundation, that it applies so wet and then it doesn't just dry, but it morphs into a powder. I keep swiping it, and it's hot so my hands are a little sweaty (sorry ick), but it's standing firm.  The picture on my arm was swiped a good 15 times before taking that picture too. I'm impressed.  LOL I'll keep it on my arm for a while and see how long it lasts.

Back