FAKE & BAKE ~ (Self-tanning)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
sunscreen-ch.gif
The best one I found this year while visiting a friend in Orlando, Florida is a self-tanner her son uses at the gym, and for his body building competitions. I had asked him to give me a little spritz of it to see how it works. To my surprise it worked immediately and was so easy to use, it didn't turn me orange or streaky. It looks fantastic, and lasts!!!

It's an aerosol spray, in a can. It comes with a pair of little sponges, and a shower cap~

You first shower down, and exfoliate (as usual) - dry off, and let you skin get to room temperature, - try and do it in front of a full length mirror (so you don't miss any spots- Place a towel on the floor, pull your hair up into the shower cap, and gently shake the can and spray away as you would apply an aerosol hairspray. Try not to over-spray yourself, you could always go over your body again. Once the first thin coat has dried...You can always use your hair dryer (set on cool) to help speed-up the drying process, also keep the sponges at hand to blot, or blend areas that need attending. After the first time using it, you'll be a pro thereafter.

Needless to say, got the website off his can of spray, and ordered it directly from the Orlando based company once I got home from the trip ~ I hadda have it..(it was $19.95 + shipping). if you'd like to check it out for yourself and read up on it , its called: SHADOWTANS - www.shadowtans.com

Originally Posted by K*O*
sunscreen-ch.gif
The best one I found this year while visiting a friend in Orlando, Florida is a self-tanner her son uses at the gym, and for his body building competitions. I had asked him to give me a little spritz of it to see how it works. To my surprise it worked immediately and was so easy to use, it didn't turn me orange or streaky. It looks fantastic, and lasts!!!It's an aerosol spray, in a can. It comes with a pair of little sponges, and a shower cap~

You first shower down, and exfoliate (as usual) - dry off, and let you skin get to room temperature, - try and do it in front of a full length mirror (so you don't miss any spots- Place a towel on the floor, pull your hair up into the shower cap, and gently shake the can and spray away as you would apply an aerosol hairspray. Try not to over-spray yourself, you could always go over your body again. Once the first thin coat has dried...You can always use your hair dryer (set on cool) to help speed-up the drying process, also keep the sponges at hand to blot, or blend areas that need attending. After the first time using it, you'll be a pro thereafter.

Needless to say, got the website off his can of spray, and ordered it directly from the Orlando based company once I got home from the trip ~ I hadda have it..(it was $19.95 + shipping). if you'd like to check it out for yourself and read up on it , its called: SHADOWTANS - www.shadowtans.com

why don't you add it to the review center?
redface.gif

Great article! Thanks!

Originally Posted by K*O*

sunscreen-ch.gif
The best one I found this year while visiting a friend in Orlando, Florida is a self-tanner her son uses at the gym, and for his body building competitions. I had asked him to give me a little spritz of it to see how it works. To my surprise it worked immediately and was so easy to use, it didn't turn me orange or streaky. It looks fantastic, and lasts!!!It's an aerosol spray, in a can. It comes with a pair of little sponges, and a shower cap~

She'll be happy you liked it T! I was hoping nobody would think it was spam.. lol She's ok.... she's my mom!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I've gotten her addicted to this place too, she just finally signed up and stopped lurking around LOL

Noo, I knew it wasn't. I have the spam smeller! LOL That's your mom?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

She'll be happy you liked it T! I was hoping nobody would think it was spam.. lol She's ok.... she's my mom!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I've gotten her addicted to this place too, she just finally signed up and stopped lurking around LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Noo, I knew it wasn't. I have the spam smeller! LOL That's your mom? Yup... Tis' her!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'll have to help her w/ her notepad and show her around...
icon_cool.gif

This sounds like something I might like. I'm so pale despite living 1 mile from the beach--too scared to get skin cancer.
eek.gif

Yeah, you won't be disappointed, however a little pricey I think, but had to have it anyway!!

And thank you for the warm welcome aboard MUT...ha ha...
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Really? OMG, that's too cool. BIG & Welcome to Janelle's mom!
smile.gif

Woo hoo! Notepad Mom! Post up pics of Janelle when she was like 7, I gotta see them

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Yup... Tis' her!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'll have to help her w/ her notepad and show her around...
icon_cool.gif

Once I get the hang of this thing, I will ... Janelle has to show me first !
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Woo hoo! Notepad Mom! Post up pics of Janelle when she was like 7, I gotta see them

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Woo hoo! Notepad Mom! Post up pics of Janelle when she was like 7, I gotta see them you REALLY Wanna get scared don't ya!?!?! LOL
icon_eek.gif
I put the best (non 80's hair) ones on that now and then thread
wink.gif

lol..(gosh, I feel like a celebrity, everyone is welcoming me in and sending me emails...lol ....thankx

Originally Posted by Naturally WELCOME TO MUT K*O* (or Janelle's Mom)!

Latest posts

Back