Fake Pigments.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was looking around ebay and came across this.
5ac5_1.jpg

This has to be the most FAKE looking Pigments ever.I can't believe this.

Be careful.

Sooooo fake. I can't imagine what's actually in those containers and the fact that it must be hazardous to your health. If someone's willing to make a quick buck in ripping off the buyer and not to mention sullying the MAC name, I doubt they would even care about the consequences of the use of the product.

What colors do they claim those to even be? I've always been selective in who I bought pigments from on eBay... Only used the sellers other members here on MuT deemed true.

Aha - they have 'fake' pallettes too... I was looking for something else and remembered this thread, but can't put the picture up.

Look at New Colors Eyeshadow Pallette on Ebay. It doesn't claim to be MAC, just looks like it.

People really need to do their research before buying things like this off the internet. I usually have no sympathy for people who do not.

It really sucks because no one expects fakes for a $15 item, so they trust the sellers.

Hmm. I'm far from a MAC addict; I'm only familiar with their foundations. Since I'm an eyeshadow junkie, I've been wanting to try MAC eyeshadows. With that said, how can you spot a fake? I know the color eyeliner is obviously fake. MAC doesn't carry that and the picture is from a freakin' Maybelline ad for the Color Delights shadows!!!

The eyeshadow duo-in-ones are stupidly fake as well!

I know that they are fake, but some of the colors are pretty...Not that I'd ever buy a fake, that would be stupid

Latest posts

Back