false eyelashes glue?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I usually use the duo brand from shoppers, works great except when it gets dry out, they are more difficult to take off without ruining the lashes.  I like to use my false eyelashes at least a few times before I throw them out (cheap).  Are there better brands of glue out there that keep them on?

Honestly I have not found a better glue than duo.  I do have ardell and find that it holds ok but I always go back to duo lol

I should get a bottle of ardell glue remover to try out, I normally rip them out which is not a great idea, but its fast!  Thanks for the suggestion!

I've never had a problem removing the glue from my false lashes. After I take off my lashes, I can just pull the glue off in one movement & it all comes out in one tacky piece. Are you putting a thin strip of glue on them?

I use duo.... I soak a rag in warm water and press it on my eye and let it kinda drip everywhere so my lashes are soaked, then peal the lash off and immediately peal the glue off... I get 10+ wears out of all my lashes atleast

I'm always scared of them falling off so yes I probably do go a bit heavy on the glue, maybe thats my problem..

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Try http://www.madamemadeline.com/ - I think they ship Ardell to Singapore but I'm not 100% sure.
Thanks, shall pay that website a visit.
flowers.gif

Latest posts

Back